IGNORED

Player Of The Year Awards

Bobby kellard hero

Surprised by this if i'm honest.

Even though it looks likely now that City will avoid the drop the club didn't know that before easter and awards evening take time to plan and organise. Its no surprise that they were cancelled. They wouldn't want to have an 'Awards Night' had the team been relegated. Bit of a contradiction........

Even though it looks likely now that City will avoid the drop the club didn't know that before easter and awards evening take time to plan and organise. Its no surprise that they were cancelled. They wouldn't want to have an 'Awards Night' had the team been relegated. Bit of a contradiction........

True, I didn't really consider the planning that must go into these nights. However if a team was relegated surely there is still a 'best performer' in the side.

I now understand this is the best decision.

Shame to be honest, I would have like to have seen Stead/Cisse get the recognition they deserve for giving a flying shit about the badge on their chests!

As I understand it there will be a smaller scale PoY and YPoY presentation after the Barnsley game. Maybe Dolls knows more about it

As I understand it there will be a smaller scale PoY and YPoY presentation after the Barnsley game. Maybe Dolls knows more about it

At least it's something I suppose. A scaled-down event makes more sense considering our lack of celebration on the pitch this season

to be honest I don't blame them this season has to go with one of the worst I've witnessed so I don't blame them for doing this at all,

I'd rather do it after the game but then we don't know if we'll be safe or not (I know we're pretty much there)

Archived