IGNORED

If Only...

Providing we survive relegation we could look back at this poor season with a list of 'if onlys', to which there are many.

If only Deano played the majority of games.

If only Maynard went to Leicester in the summer for a silly fee.

If only we had Amougou all season.

We'd be relegated. Forgotten Blackpool??

He may be playing well at the moment - but that could change. Plus David James was playing well earlier in the season - dont think he cost us any games other than watford.

I think when you narrowly avoid relegation, which hopefully we will do, you can't have too many "if only's".

They are more for the, missing out on promotion or getting relegated on goal difference.

When Del took over, most fans said they would happily settle for 4th from bottom, not much has changed throughout the season, except when we won a few on the bounce a few people started talking play offs, hopefully this weekend we will get our wish........or even a place higher!

Providing we survive relegation we could look back at this poor season with a list of 'if onlys', to which there are many.

If only Deano played the majority of games.

If only Maynard went to Leicester in the summer for a silly fee.

If only we had Amougou all season.

Yes, but remember Kotsy.........

If the 'ifs' were 'hads' it wouldn't be the Bristol City we love!!

Goes with the territory of supporting the greatest local side in the land!!

BIG RED MACHINE

We'd be relegated. Forgotten Blackpool??

He may be playing well at the moment - but that could change. Plus David James was playing well earlier in the season - dont think he cost us any games other than watford.

I do. Reading for one. In fact, I think he cost us numerous points over the season. We'd be down for sure if Calamity had remained between the sticks. A fact that McInnes noticed in the nick of time!

Archived