IGNORED

Gas Relegation Party - Cancelled!

Rudolf Hucker

At least we will have a nice shiny stadium in a few years :)

We thought that...eggs n hatching comes to mind, hopefully you will get a new shiny stadium, gawd knows this backwater needs up to date facilities, but sadly in your case it will be like having a top of the range parrott cage and no parrott, sleep tight tosser

Well, when he has assembled his own squad during pre season, we may well see a different story unfold. Can't judge a man until he has had time to sort through the rift raft and all that jazz

How exciting. With the quality of your pitch, I'm sure you're looking forward to a fast paced, short passing style of play.

Enjoy League 2 next season. :laughcont:

Nah, need to put you lot in your place. Almighty sleeping giants that you are :laughcont:

All the childish banter aside, there is little chance of Rovers 'storming' league 2 next season. You have a capable manager for your division I would say, but over-confidence isn't a substitute for doing it on the pitch. I think the Gas will make the top half of the table, but hollow statements akin to 'we will rule the world of football' convince no-one.

As with City, you will do well to consolidate next year and be consistently competitive, perhaps even challenging in the playoffs with a bit of luck.

Lets not all behave like idiots. Bold statements have a habit of being proven wrong.

So am i reading this advert correctly? Mark McGhee has had to buy season tickets for 2012/13 so that he can watch play the team he manages ... ("I've got mine have you got yours?").

Wow times are hard!

Thats what I thought, is that fat he needs 2 of them ? or is it somewhere to rest his spair fingers and feet ?

Archived