IGNORED

Last Game - Burnley,

WarksRed

A game to enjoy, stress free, result irrelevant, have to go, not had that worry free feeling since the start of the season.

A chance to rest weary legs, and let the fringe players have a run out,

Taylor, Reid, Ribs, Bryant, maybe even the young keeper, let Delboy see them in a game, to see whats worth keeping.

And as a nice touch, those players not playing could sit with us away fans.

That would be my prefered end to the season.

A game to enjoy, stress free, result irrelevant, have to go, not had that worry free feeling since the start of the season.

Taylor, Reid, Ribs, Bryant, maybe even the young keeper, let Delboy see them in a game, to see whats worth keeping.

I totally agree :D

Don't want players sitting with the away fans - someone might throw a bottle of coke!!

I agree though, maybe play a couple of young uns like Bryan so Mcinnes can see him play another championship game, cant do any harm?! Wilson at CB in for Amougou? We will see, but i think we will win this one and i also believe that we will go above Peterborough

Not for me, keep the run going. We have a massive squad and with new faces coming in the chances of youth getting a chance next season I think is ZERO. In my opinion we should go:

Gerken

Foster

Carey

Fontaine

McGivern

Adomah

Pearson

Skuse/Cisse (fit?)

Kilkenny

Woolford

Stead

James

Wilson

Cisse/Skuse

Bolasie

Pitman

We have to 'blood' the youngsters at some point, or there is no point in having an accademy,

This will be the only game this season with no bearing on anything.

At a guess the team which starts next season could show 5 changes from whats played the last few games .

Keeping a run going now means nothing, starting preparations for next season by checking out youngsters now does.

Everything from 5pm yesterday MUST be about next season !

Isn't Wilson injured? I'd be tempted to give a couple of young uns a go, but not make wholesale changes. Maybe give Bryan another go, Ried perhaps an have Taylor on the bench. I'm pretty sure Ribs is off so there seems little point to playing him but if there's interest in Keinan beyond this season it would surely make sense to play him?

I would like to see almost a different team/squad with Wilson, Ephraim, Bolasie, Pitman, Edwards, Reid, Riberio, Bryan and Keinan.

No.

Nothing worse that losing the last game. It ends the season on a downer and McInnes won't want that to happen. Plus the higher up City finish the more money and 18th is possible if results go our way.

Strongest team available.

Yeah keep the good running to give us a bit of club momentum into next year, even if we have few players that are the same as this year, starting the season 8 unbeaten will be good.

The only 'youth' player I would stick in is Bryan in for Woolford after he impressed v Cardiff. He's the youth player I see closest to getting regular appearances next season.

No.

Nothing worse that losing the last game. It ends the season on a downer and McInnes won't want that to happen. Plus the higher up City finish the more money and 18th is possible if results go our way.

Strongest team available.

We lost the last game of the season against Southend once under your favourite manager. What happened the next season?

Can't see the point in playing loans or anyone not part of next years plans, Some are saying we need to finish 10 points clear of Portsmouth, otherwise folks will say we are up by default ....

Don't give a monkeys how or why we stayed up ....... WE DID.

With 7 subs on the bench some of our youngsters may have got a few mins game time. with the chairmen agreeing to 5, this game is the last chance this season for the likes of Reid and co.

Hopefully Del thinks the same way

Can't see the point in playing loans or anyone not part of next years plans, Some are saying we need to finish 10 points clear of Portsmouth, otherwise folks will say we are up by default ....

Don't give a monkeys how or why we stayed up ....... WE DID.

With 7 subs on the bench some of our youngsters may have got a few mins game time. with the chairmen agreeing to 5, this game is the last chance this season for the likes of Reid and co.

Hopefully Del thinks the same way

No point in playing the kids, they wont play next season regardless of what happens at Burnley IMO.

Archived