IGNORED

Next Season - Teams You Would Us To Play Against

DarTheRed

Who realisticly do you want us to play next season, with Wolves just being relegated and Charlton promoted

Aston Villa would be a cracking team to come down, can't see it though and Blackburn would be a good one, also would love it if West Ham stayed down - Maynard would be gutted !!

Ideally to get the most possible amount of big clubs in the Championship nect season it'd be nice to have Blackpool up through the play offs, leaving Birmingham and West Ham down. Then have both Sheffield clubs follow Charlton.

Villa and Blackburn to get relegated would make it an enjoyable season next year. Big games almost every week bar Barnsley and Peterborough really.

Coming up into the Championship I assume it's Charlton & the Sheffield pair.

Going up to the Prem I believe the auto pair will be Saints with Reading.

Asfor the play offs I hope M'boro' pip Cardiff to the final spot and go on to win them.

Nothing anti Cardiff in this. But if Boro' go up, that's a long istance away game removed and we keep a local derby in Cardiff. IfCardiff go up Wolves & Watford become our nearestrivals.

Furthermore, if WHU, Blackpoo & Brum fail to go up it could damage their morale as they realise they don't get back into the Prem after just one season out of it.

Archived