IGNORED

Football Manager 2013

Mr Wendall

Hi Everyone,

As some of you know I'm the Bristol City researcher for Football Manager - now the season is coming to a close I've been asked to review the data and amend player ratings were appropriate for the next football manager release. Any views and opinions will be great - you have to bear in mind that due to what has been a disasterous season the expectation will be to lower some of our players stats in line with a club that has finished in our position.

Thanks in advance.

Yannock needs to improve slightly,

Bryan needs to be -5 on protential

Ribs needs to be more injury prone

Gerken needs improving slightly

Skuse, elliot are about right,

Pitmans finishing needs to be better but fitness level needs to drop 1 or 2

There's been alot of changes in the coaching staff so make sure thats sorted

Our training ground needs to be upgraded slightly

avg attendance needs to be at 13500 with lowest at 11000 and highest at 17000

you need to update on the directors and cheif exc front adding John Lansdown and Keith Dawe (Vice Chairman)

Thats all off the top of my head

Yannock needs to improve slightly,

Bryan needs to be -5 on protential

Ribs needs to be more injury prone

Gerken needs improving slightly

Skuse, elliot are about right,

Pitmans finishing needs to be better but fitness level needs to drop 1 or 2

There's been alot of changes in the coaching staff so make sure thats sorted

Our training ground needs to be upgraded slightly

avg attendance needs to be at 13500 with lowest at 11000 and highest at 17000

you need to update on the directors and cheif exc front adding John Lansdown and Keith Dawe (Vice Chairman)

Thats all off the top of my head

Highest 19000 surely we hit that once and also 18500 in our last match?

Yeah Bolaise and Bryan will be looked at, I want Pitman's finishing at 15 but I also need to drop fitness and pace.

Thanks for all these guys.

Should be 17 he's one of the best finishers in the league,

Fosters postions should be DL/R WBL/R M/L/R as he can play all over both flanks

Yeah Forster is being looked at - I couldnt change him as he was transfered in last season. No way Pitman will be 17 finishing, that puts him up with the best finishers in the world!

yea but the rest of his stats don't like composure heading strength etc,

You see it all the time in the game players with fantastic finishing but little else,

also his pace and agl needs to be 10 or 11

only with the ticket offer, our highest with out that was 16500 we avg about 13900

Well if I remember correctly and I haven't played in a long while, there are fans days in CM, to encourage more fans in. Or did I imagine that? so the 19k attedance should still stand.

Well if I remember correctly and I haven't played in a long while, there are fans days in CM, to encourage more fans in. Or did I imagine that? so the 19k attedance should still stand.

You can do fan days on it which will attract bigger crowds but I'm talking about an avg match

You can do fan days on it which will attract bigger crowds but I'm talking about an avg match

okey doke.

not sure how the algorythms works on the game, but I would have thought it would have been left at 19500, because when we do well that is what we can get, so if you do well on the game that is what you should be getting, not basing it on one poor season.

I would put Carey's injury proneness up as well, of course that is if he is still with city, maybe tweak Skuses stats slightly for his decent performances at rightback, a move of 1 level on tackling maybe. dunno, just an idea

Jon stead simply must be increased on many things concerning holding up the ball, ball control, etc

Pitman should have better finishing & long shots but less on fitness & mental stats

Obviously Gerkin, Bryan and Bolaise to improve, James, Woolford and Wilson to decrease.

Finally Foster and Skuse to play absolutely everywhere in defence and midfield.

Yeah and he wont be getting any better than that - his natural position is centre mid.

I was always under the impression his Natural position was Centre back, but as he has developed been turned into a central midfielder and a part time right back.

Either way, one hell of a useful player where ever he fits in, so maybe some of the other attributes such as adaptability can be raised some what, even if tackining defending etc can't

Archived