IGNORED

Manchester Derby Online

Daniro

• Admin

Good man - many thanks. (but now I don't have an excuse to go to the pub! :( )

All the pubs are packed. On the plus side it makes for a great atmosphere but on the flip side, at 5'8 it means I have a great view of the back of someone' head for 50% of the time!

United used to steal young players from small clubs for years unnoticed. Seems that people don't like it when the cats get thrown in amongst the pigeons these days.

Absolutely. Man U have been buying the title for years.

Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Rooney, Nani, Vidic.....and many more. All these players came with huge fees.

Come on City !!

Absolutely. Man U have been buying the title for years.

Ronaldo, Ferdinand, Rooney, Nani, Vidic.....and many more. All these players came with huge fees.

Come on City !!

Finally someone actually agrees with me. Don't forget Valencia, Jones, Smalling, De Gea....

The giveashitometer is currently registering zero. I've listened to Talkshite all day and they have bored me so much about how BIG this game is, interviewed everyone from the Citeh tea lady to Fergies mum. They all agreed it is the game I cannot afford to miss whatever happens, I think they have all overcooked my will to watch a game of football.

Should I make sure I get the replay later on with 50 different camera angles to prove that Rooney was indeed onside by half an inch?

Hate to say it but Man Utd are the lesser of two evils in my opinion. Cant stand Chelsea and Man City who both did nothing in the prem for years and now are trying to buy their way to the title through a rich benefactor.

It's worth bearing in mind that Man City's owners are putting money into the game whereas the Glazers are paying it out to banks in interest.

I don't like irresponsible over investment but I like equity leverage (basically buying a club by loading it with debt) even less.

This jones is overrated from what I've seen

Massively. He misplaces every other pass. And he's one of the best young English footballers.... who says we have a problem at grass roots eh?

Congrats Man City. Nice to see it going to the final day.

Archived