IGNORED

Manchester Derby Online

Daniro

Can't decide if it was two good sides cancelling each other out, or they are as average as their European performances suggest

I thought there was some good quality on show from Man City mainly and an awful lot of commitment on both sides. Always going to be tight, probably only a couple of shots on target all game?

• Admin

I thought there was some good quality on show from Man City mainly and an awful lot of commitment on both sides. Always going to be tight, probably only a couple of shots on target all game?

Apparently the first time in 4 years that United have failed to register a single attempt on target.

Apparently the first time in 4 years that United have failed to register a single attempt on target.

Two games in a row where the away team hasn't had a shot on target...

Mancini clearly won the tactical battle tonight, why on earth did park play?

He's usually a big match player. Fletcher also when not I'll with his crohns/colitis

Should have thrown Hernadez on against Kompany given he was on a yellow and had Rooney in his pack pocket

Don't like either of them. A meteor strike would've been the best outcome.

Watched the MoTD highlights and if it hadn't been for the heightened tensions caused by what is at stake, you'd have to call it a dull match.

Archived