IGNORED

New Goalkeeper

RockleazeRed

He' fit in well with Fontaine then, he has exactly those attributes.

I can only go on what I've seen of him which hasn't been that much tbh but to me he looks a lot better than that dodgy Marshall they have in goal and he was first choice under Jones until injured.

Id agree, Fontaine is no different, but as a keeper those "attributes" cost matches.

You could do worse than trying to entice Tom Heaton who I assume will want to leave this summer as he very rarely gets a game for us. I rate him as highly as David Marshall. Obviously I hope he stays but I can't see him being happy on the bench for another season.

Peter Houston the Dundee Utd boss,says Dusan Pernis the Slovakian international kepper Dundee Utd have.Is better than Scotland number 1,Alan McGregor.And he is free along with,Robertson who scored the winner against Celtic.And Dixon and Kenneth in the summer.Del will know all about Pernis,who is a quality keeper.And would be a quality free be.

Peter Houston the Dundee Utd boss,says Dusan Pernis the Slovakian international kepper Dundee Utd have.Is better than Scotland number 1,Alan McGregor.And he is free along with,Robertson who scored the winner against Celtic.And Dixon and Kenneth in the summer.Del will know all about Pernis,who is a quality keeper.And would be a quality free be.

Unfortunate name though, especially for those of us with gradually failing eyesight!

good keeper, utter rubbish about being better than McGregor. Would do though.

good keeper, utter rubbish about being better than McGregor. Would do though.

I agree for me McGregor is the better keeper.Houston needs to build up his players though.And it worked they have made Europe.He needs to build up his squad again though.Gary Mackay Steven there winger,looks a real find.Who I can see going back to a EPL club.As he has proved that he is over his nightmare injury spell.

Archived