IGNORED

Who Are You ?

Tall King Blox

Apoligies for this one, seems to me that on this forum, like all i suppose, people can rant n rave, and sadly abuse people that we dont really know, i have been reading this forum for a while and eventually dived in and started posting ( mostley crap threads wiv lots of smelling mistakes ) but i feel that humour is the way forward cos some of you guys/gals have an an amazing insight, be it footy connected with BCFC or just life, good or bad, we are all there, making the most of our lives and posting our opinions on the different threads that are posted......BUT WHO ARE YOU......So with that in mind i would like to come out and say.........i am a male aged 56, love City, Love music, love glasto when it's dry, love my children and my three grandchildren, love my life, love my new partner of 5 years ( time not age before you jump ) ........so next time i post some utter drivel be kind to me...oh, i also think that the prat that post's on here, i think it's ChrisGH should be banned, total toss on the wind up,....THANKS FOR READING

About as much as i expected, bring it on people, who the **** are you ? i was a Kingswood lad, now a man trapped in a lesbians body, oh the shame

Ok , keep your knickers on. I'm 42 , 2 kids , been going to City since I was 5. Stood on every part of the ground whilst still terracing , now out to pasture in the Dolman. I'm the one stood between Paul Cheesley and Gerry Gow in my avatar.

Ok , keep your knickers on. I'm 42 , 2 kids , been going to City since I was 5. Stood on every part of the ground whilst still terracing , now out to pasture in the Dolman. I'm the one stood between Paul Cheesley and Gerry Gow in my avatar.

Bless, Knickers still on and respect, nice to sort of meet you

Archived