IGNORED

Who Are You ?

Tall King Blox

on a serious note, we are a funny bunch.

I must admit the responses on this thread have been great, thanks for the larfs, great bunch of posters who took the torch, you didnt push the envelope, you destroyed the post office, thanks, time for bed...good night john boy

Yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm the trouble starter, punkin' instigator

Oh, I'm the fear addicted, danger illustrated

I'm a firestarter, twisted firestarter

Twisted, yeah I'm twisted

You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter

I'm the bitch you hated, filth infatuated

Wait, wait

I'm the pain you tasted, fell intoxicated

Intoxicated

I'm a firestarter, ******* firestarter

Yeah, yeah

One, two, three, four

I'm the self inflicted, mind detonator, mind detonator

Yeah, I'm the one infected, twisted animator

Twisted, ******* twisted

Twisted, yeah, you're twisted

Yeah

{I seem to be quite a lot of things - I may be a little confused}

I'll play.

My name is Tim Dicks and I live in Bournemouth (been here for just under 2 years). I've been supporting Bristol City for 23 years. I am 29 years old. I was raised in Yate and then moved to central Bristol. I worked for a major firm looking after and dealing with their major blue-chip clients. I also own my own recruitment business.

I help organise the Bristol City Fans Charity games alongside a few other members on this message board. We have raised over £10,000 in 3 years for charity and we're looking at building this event year on year. It's a bit of a thankless task sometimes, including people on here moaning about every move you make, but, I enjoy being able to help others and thats what its all about. This years event will be at Ashton GAte on the 12th of May (kick off 3pm)

In 2009 I ran 127 miles in 6 days (from Ashton Gate to Homes Park) with the view to run from our home game to our away away. I managed to rasie over £4,000 for Help for Heroes doing that.

I love everything Bristolian, I am proud to be Bristolian.

I also have a cat called Scrumpy!!

• Admin

I'll play.

My name is Tim Dicks and I live in Bournemouth (been here for just under 2 years). I've been supporting Bristol City for 23 years. I am 29 years old. I was raised in Yate and then moved to central Bristol. I worked for a major firm looking after and dealing with their major blue-chip clients. I also own my own recruitment business.

I help organise the Bristol City Fans Charity games alongside a few other members on this message board. We have raised over £10,000 in 3 years for charity and we're looking at building this event year on year. It's a bit of a thankless task sometimes, including people on here moaning about every move you make, but, I enjoy being able to help others and thats what its all about. This years event will be at Ashton GAte on the 12th of May (kick off 3pm)

In 2009 I ran 127 miles in 6 days (from Ashton Gate to Homes Park) with the view to run from our home game to our away away. I managed to rasie over £4,000 for Help for Heroes doing that.

I love everything Bristolian, I am proud to be Bristolian.

I also have a cat called Scrumpy!!

How ludicrous, no-one's gonna believe any of that. Take the thread seriously fella!!!

Archived