IGNORED

The Second Worst Performance Of The Season

Robbored

What an abismal performance today.No-one but Docherty showed up and Brighton were just as bad.An awfull advert for 2nd Division footie and on todays showing Brighton will come straight back down.

It hard to believe that the spirit that City showed against H'pool just wasn't there.Not even a shot on goal all game and worse not even in the last 11 mins when City were a goal down.No passion,guile or innovation all game.And today was a must win game.

A shambles and I feel very let down (again... :grr: ) by the City.I had thought City would do it today but it seems I just never learn.

Pathetic effort :( Rougier and Scotty should of started with Lita and Roberts; we should of been the attacking side :grr: Brighton werent much better;best bit was definately a drink around town before the rest was forgettable.

Life without Leapy :o could of done with his presence.

Expect Tinman,Doc,and a few more to go now, time for a sweep out and bring in some new blood.

Came home via Merther Tydfil/Abergaveny/monmouth/Glos long way around but open roads and traffic free 1 and a half hours :o

Well played doc the rest :grr:

Archived