IGNORED

Qpr Or Bolton?

SecretSam

desperately want Bolton to stay up, for the simple fact that i cannot stand Mark Hughes, his arrogance and aggressive nature sicken me, for someone who has achieved next to nothing as a manager.....would love to see him relegated after spending all that dough in January, and see if he has the stomach for the fight in the championship......

I hate QPR so I'd rather they got relegated. That said, Bolton's only a half hour drive away so silver linings and all that. I have a feeling te final day if the season might be a bit mental; something ridiculous like Bolton thrash Stoke, QPR hold Citeh to a draw but Utd can't beat Sunderland

Well, I've just noticed that Bolton are playing Stoke which means that C U next Tuesday Pulis, so I hope they rip into Stoke and Lousy Pint gets sent to the stands.

And I hope QPR get royally ****ed by Man City, so that Citeh win the title, as it would make a change for it to be ManUre who choked

hate them both to be honest. qpr for being a poor mans chelsea and rovers nursery/retirement village, and bolton for dishing out a kicking the last time i was at burnden park - even their effing program sellers got involved :s

When was it you're thinking of? I went a handful of times, and vaguely recall trouble at least once.

Bolton away won't be a game to look forward too next season. Unless they hit the ground running gates will dip to 12000 ish in a big Lego land stadium that will make it have the atmosphere of a typical Coventry home game. QPR away will be a cracking atmosphere with a big City following in their tight little ground.

QPR I would love to go down!! Shouldn't sacked Warnock even though I hate him, but still unfair.

Hughes thinks he is the bee's knee's. Left Fulham and now may get relegated. Gorgeous!

Spent loads on old players who aren't good enough, e.g. SWP, Young, Cisse etc.

Bolton have came across really well the past few months, play good football, Coyle seems a top bloke and handed the Muamba scenario really reallly well.

I remember Bolton away in 88 I think. There was a crowd of about 7000 of which 2000 must have been City. There was fighting in the stadium for much of the first half until the Old Bill and stewards finally got on top of it.

That might have been it: fairly sure the worst day was when I was at uni, which was late 80s.

Archived