IGNORED

Qpr Or Bolton?

SecretSam

Think QPR would be a much bigger threat in the Championship next year - so Bolton to come down for me.

+1

Q.P.R. have a (very) wealthy benefactor, and would be amongst the favourites for next season, if they find themselves in the Championship.

Bolton are apparently £100 M in debt, without a wealthy benefactor. Bolton could find themselves in disarray like Blackburn. Plus Gartside is a tw*t !!

With a very strong championship next season, we could do with a few clubs struggling off the pitch !!

hate them both to be honest. qpr for being a poor mans chelsea and rovers nursery/retirement village, and bolton for dishing out a kicking the last time i was at burnden park - even their effing program sellers got involved :s

Bolton to stay up.

Didn't like the way Mark Huges left Fulham , he seem to thing hes a better Manager than he actually is , when infact he's done nothing .

+1. Exactly the same feelings as me regarding Hughes. Where he's got this undeserved arrogance from is beyond me. Didn't he say when he joined he'd get QPR to champions league within a certain time span? Fool.

Bolton to stay up, London Gas to come down.

This.

Also Shaun Derry, Joey Barton being complete and utter front bottoms.

Their fans giving it the big'un all the time.

Hughes being a massive hypocrite.

The prospect of a POP post on their forum.

Did I mention Shaun Derry?

In reality QPR wont beat Man City.... So Bolton need to get a win at Stoke which is possible.

I would love QPR to come down as its a great day out, in the same way I'd like it to be Bolton as Garside is such an arrogant man that he deserves it.

So in the end - don't care really.

Bolton every day or the week. Wonder if Gartside would still want a closed PL shop if they did go down?

They are another Pompey in the making, £60m+ in debt, crowds will drop to 15k..

In reality QPR wont beat Man City.... So Bolton need to get a win at Stoke which is possible.

I would love QPR to come down as its a great day out, in the same way I'd like it to be Bolton as Garside is such an arrogant man that he deserves it.

So in the end - don't care really.

I'm banking on them beating man city.

No chance I know

I have mixed feelings on this.

Thinking of us next year it has to be Bolton.

But I absolutely detest QPR.

A tin pot little cockney outfit who think they are Chelsea but in reality they are Brentford.

With smug big headed twa* fans and a matching manager to boot, I really hope they get relegated.

Archived