IGNORED

Stop The Wilson Out

hilltop red

why do you all want wilson 2 go? i dint agree with his substitutions 2day(namly murry 4 miller) if wilson does go a lot of the back room staff will probably leave. this will prob unsettle a lot of players who will then have 2 get 2 no new faces. i think the players werent up for it, i think tehy just thought they ad to turn up 2 win. brighton were and r a very poor team and we should of beat them comfertabley. nxt yr i think will be r yr ( i hope anyway) we look 2 be the strongest team in the division nxt yr.

the team 2day did not show any of that team spirt we keep getting told about and a lot were just ambling around the pitch. i think a lot of the players contracts will have 2 be looked at in close season. r roberts and peacock the strikers we need at this club? we two goal scoring strikers 4 next yr and we will be fine. danny has done a good job 4 us, and should continue we have a strong back 4 and a improving keeper. the midfield will settle nxt yr as wilkshire will not be called away 4 olympic qualifying.

lets make sure we r behind the team frm the first whistle of nxt season, and hope that 04/05 will be r yr.

come on you reds

Problem is mate, all the things that you say went wrong fall within the managers remit.

It's the way it is, football is a harsh business. Any marketing man could see the potential of this football club, but it HAS to be sucessful. Sentiment cannot come in to it.

Hargreaves Landsdown isnt run on sentiment, it's run on results. I don't see why this football club should be any different.

Guest bristolbred

:@ And the Manager is the one who picks the team, encourages the players, etc, etc, so without a doubt,

WILSON OUT!!!!!!!, :grr:

we r getting results weve finshed 3rd in2 consecative seasons. a point off automatic this season 5 ahead of brighton. if we had a 15-20 goals per season forward we would be fine. and up this yr. we had a penelty all yr cause we aint got nowone he can be assed 2 get into the box and cause problems!

I'll be honest with you I have not got anyhting personal against Danny Wilson. I will say I find his tatics and forays into the transfer market difficult to understand.

And the guy does not sem to learn from previous errors of judgement (no one can be expected the get it right all the time).

But I repeat the guy who is responsible to find the 20 a season goal man and to select a team / formation to ensure there are plenty of bodies in the box to score goals.........is the manager.

we r getting results weve finshed 3rd in2 consecative seasons. a point off automatic this season 5 ahead of brighton.
It is down to the manager to motivate and pick the right team which he blatently didn't today.

Holloway, Sturrock and McGhee have achieved more than Wilson in faster time with fewer resources.

4 years of DW is enough.

I'd settle for a year of consolidation in this division with a new manager and with 10 players out of contract a potentially new squad and for goodness sake let's give talented youth a fair crack and by that I mean Lita, Gillespie and Frtune to name just 3 ; look how many games the likes of Burnell were given to prove what a *rap player he is. The odd game here and there is not enough

wunt lee miller brought cause some fanz spotted him? dont we have our own scouts? some of wilsons decisions are strange noone will deny that. i just cant see the need to push the panic button and get rid of our manager. rougier was a good loan siging untill 2day, goodfellow scores goals wilkshire will be a good player. butler has shored up a young defence, and stowel gives phillips vital advice. roberts, caskey and hey were poor sigings. and this gillispie kid frm liverpool looks as if he s going 2 be good

Guest mickey mouse

No way should Danny go, okay we finish third again two years running that doesnt tell me the manager should go.He keep going and make us proud give him a break he tried his best

Archived