IGNORED

Face, Egg, With, On, It

Guest Argyle

Guest Argyle

Maybe next time you and your poxy manager will think before they start mouthing off that they "can catch us" and we are "just an average side". I think this season is conclusive proof that over 46 games, we are class, you lot are ##### poor. If your players cant raise themselves for the biggest game of the season then they have no chance against Torquay next year.

By the way, when will pathetic, idiotic clubs like you realise you CANT buy promotion. You do it by building on strong, budgeted foundations, ala the champions. Good luck at Torquay and Doncaster next year.

I wont be thinking of you when I'm at Elland Road watching the Green Army. Hah!

I'm not going into get into another My Dads bigger than yours debate with a rival fan.

But I will say this you will have to make a bit of money available "idiotic" or what ever you want call it to progress or you will return from where you came.

You have appointed a pretty good manager in my view but he aint Martin O'Neil or Sturroch for that matter. And he will not be as good at making silk purses out of pigs ears so to speak.

As for foundations, it has to pointed out that City's acadmeny is the solid foundation in which any little bit of recent success has been built. So your argument there doesn't hold water with me.

I think your posting is slightly unfair and inaccurate, Argyle. Please wait until another season goes by before assessing whether you need money to strengthen a team or not.

As to motivation, that is not only down to players, its also to the manager to generate and I am of the opinionthat Wilson cannot achieve this, much in the same way good managers like Iain Dowie can.

Guest dolmanred
Maybe next time you and your poxy manager will think before they start mouthing off that they "can catch us" and we are "just an average side". I think this season is conclusive proof that over 46 games, we are class, you lot are ##### poor. If your players cant raise themselves for the biggest game of the season then they have no chance against Torquay next year.

By the way, when will pathetic, idiotic clubs like you realise you CANT buy promotion. You do it by building on strong, budgeted foundations, ala the champions. Good luck at Torquay and Doncaster next year.

I wont be thinking of you when I'm at Elland Road watching the Green Army. Hah!

But Leeds don't play in Green :grr:

Archived