IGNORED

Scotland Tour

leader

i would like to know how many of us reds will be making the trip up north ........ reason being st johnstone are going to lay on a bit of grub and use of the club bar ..... even the wurzles on the juke box numbers please cheers angus coyr

going up for a week, Thur - thur said to the Mrs when she got home booked us a hol up in Scotland as she had been going on about doing a tour round after we did one over in Northern ireland few years back, I got a big Ohhhh have you wow thats great then I couldn't hide my smile. When I got asked why are you smiling so much you never sort the Hol's out I had to let on well it might just happen that City are playing 3 games up there and we might bump into the lads from the Miners, her face dropped and said well thats ok but I can tell you now they arent coming with us the whole week hahaha

Sounds like City might have 3 figure support at the matches, which would be a superb effort. Of the three games Dundee are the biggest team, they average gates of near 4,000 even though they are not in the SPL. I think St Johnstone and Dunfermline both averaged less than 5,000 in the SPL this season. I wonder how many of their fans will bother for a pre season game? Maybe more Saints fans might turn up because McInnes is returning.

Sounds like City might have 3 figure support at the matches, which would be a superb effort. Of the three games Dundee are the biggest team, they average gates of near 4,000 even though they are not in the SPL. I think St Johnstone and Dunfermline both averaged less than 5,000 in the SPL this season. I wonder how many of their fans will bother for a pre season game? Maybe more Saints fans might turn up because McInnes is returning.

Dundee makes Cardiff look like paradise, I'll be giving that place a miss.

i would like to know how many of us reds will be making the trip up north ........ reason being st johnstone are going to lay on a bit of grub and use of the club bar ..... even the wurzles on the juke box numbers please cheers angus coyr

Havent seen the details yet; can you give me the dates of the games; i would like to try and get up there for at least 2 games

I'm on my way to watch the scotish cup final as some of my family are Hibbs fans so I have a ticket aswell I'm staying in Dunfermline so I'm going to have a look about I have a flag that has got bcfc on it aswell as Hibbs so look out for it on tv

Archived