IGNORED

Scotland Tour

leader

It strikes me that anyone of you going to these games is an 'Ambassador' for BCFC and the end result could be a few more 'second team' supporters from North of the border?

The Scots are a great People/Nation......... where as people in Cardiff think they are Welsh? ;)

That said the Welsh are a great People/Nation too :) ...... but Cardiff does not want to admit it is funded by the English?

as long as we get a game.i dont care.

Their OS says:

There are
provisional
plans for a three game tour of Northern Ireland and a game against Dundee at Dens Park but these are dependent on whether we find ourselves participating in the Europa League - we'll know the outcome of that after tomorrow's Scottish Cup Final.

The preparations
will
conclude with a home game against Bristol City on Saturday 28th July, with the SPL campaign getting up and running a week later on Saturday 4th August.

That says to me that the game against us is definitely on. I will be mighty pissed off if it ain't as that is the main reason for a 4 day break up there.

Going up for the week taking the whole family have booked a cottage in Kinross which is bang in the middle of all 3 games.

Get there on the Saturday of the first game, see you in the club bar.

Archived