IGNORED

Robbie Simpson On His Way (?)

Who Shot JR?

I hope not. He's 27 and never been a prolific striker..

Oldham have been scouted bye your team.I am lead to believe its been Zandar Diamond that has been getting checked out.And would be free to make the step up in the summer for free.The ex Aberdeen defender has impressed for them in league one this year.

Was he at Coventry?

I'm not sure I know the bloke, but I am sure there was a Robbie Simpson at Cov.

He can't be that great, in terms of goal scoring if he is not even loosely on my footballing radar

Was he at Coventry?

I'm not sure I know the bloke, but I am sure there was a Robbie Simpson at Cov.

He can't be that great, in terms of goal scoring if he is not even loosely on my footballing radar

He was yeah. Could have ever get in a few seasons back so got shipped off to Brentford.

I personally hope not. Scored 4!!! goals in 61 appearences for coventy and then went to huddersfield and didnt score one and then moved on loan and didnt set the world on fire. Then for the second half of the season just gone scored 3 goals for oldham. No potential as he is 27 yrs old, he's hardly going to progress anymore.

Thought it was Morias..?

The Portugese guy who was with Del early in managerial career...?

Or is this just another rumour site entry ?

not a cat in hells chance.

Good player, but doesn't work hard enough for Del.

all technical and no heart or passion for going that extra mile.

Can't say I remember the bloke in any detail but wasn't he touted as a real potential star? - perhaps he lost his way and Del will bring it out of him. Sandaza had a pretty dreadful goalscoring tally until Del turned himp into a striker Rangers wanted to splash some cash on, so hopefully (if the interest is true) he could add more goals to his game.

Oldham have been scouted bye your team.I am lead to believe its been Zandar Diamond that has been getting checked out.And would be free to make the step up in the summer for free.The ex Aberdeen defender has impressed for them in league one this year.

'The Jock' suggests that the player that we are really after is an ex-Scottish league player...

...what a shocker!!!

Wrong his contract is up.He only signed a one year deal.And was made there captain,showing his worth to the team.

He was released Jock, read it somewhere last week

Thought he looked pretty handy up in Scotland, but when he ended up at Oldham I think that said a lot! Was pretty highly rated as a kid though I think?

As for Simpson.......he hasn't cut it at this level, and barely cut it in Div 3, I really hope not!

He was released Jock, read it somewhere last week

Thought he looked pretty handy up in Scotland, but when he ended up at Oldham I think that said a lot! Was pretty highly rated as a kid though I think?

As for Simpson.......he hasn't cut it at this level, and barely cut it in Div 3, I really hope not!

When he ended up at Oldham,it just showed that there was no money in the Scottish game.We all know that up here anyway.Oldham offered him more money than Hearts did.So he went down there to play.Ans was made there club captain.He is only 27 and is still good enough for the championship.He can also play right back,letting Foster play on the wing.And he can play centre back to.The kind off versitile player that every squad needs.

When he ended up at Oldham,it just showed that there was no money in the Scottish game.We all know that up here anyway.Oldham offered him more money than Hearts did.So he went down there to play.Ans was made there club captain.He is only 27 and is still good enough for the championship.He can also play right back,letting Foster play on the wing.And he can play centre back to.The kind off versitile player that every squad needs.

Sounds like a jack of all trades and master of none.

Archived