IGNORED

Ukraine's Hidden Hooligans

bcfcbs20

Anyone see it on sky sports news bunch of racist c#### I can see alot of our boys being well up for this in the summer.

Then a lot of our "boys" will be coming back in body bags.

British hooligans have nothing on these nast pieces of work, people will go missing, doesn't matter what your ethnicity is. There are some nasty nasty guys over there. Bottles chairs knifes over here. bullet to the head over there. Our Hooligans will seriously find out that beating someone up isn't so fun when you are dead

I recall the utter carnage that the British media predicted before Euro '96 and bar a bit of trouble after the Scotland game and the inevitable bother in Trafalgar Square after the semi-final loss, those predictions turned out to be complete bollox. I sense the same over-hyped prediction on the Sky Sports report.

I recall the utter carnage that the British media predicted before Euro '96 and bar a bit of trouble after the Scotland game and the inevitable bother in Trafalgar Square after the semi-final loss, those predictions turned out to be complete bollox. I sense the same over-hyped prediction on the Sky Sports report.

Knowing a couple of Ukrainians, and their opinions, I think most people will be fine. But, if you go to the wrong area, good luck. certain areas they pay off the police, and people will disappear. Then the police will come around, accuse the Ukranians of GBH, attempted murder or murder, and they will then have to pay some more.

So keep a look out for your personal possessions as well, as some local will be robbing just to keep themselves out of the prying eyes of the Police.

In essence just like anywhere, be sensible.

I think the Police and Army will be all over it. Probably a week before the tournament all of Ukraine's gang leaders, fascists and known football hooligans will be picked up for any minor offence they can lay on them and then released after the tournament. As long as our boys don't respond to any invitations to arranged fights in forests then everyone will come home unscathed.

I think the Police and Army will be all over it. Probably a week before the tournament all of Ukraine's gang leaders, fascists and known football hooligans will be picked up for any minor offence they can lay on them and then released after the tournament. As long as our boys don't respond to any invitations to arranged fights in forests then everyone will come home unscathed.

The only big issue, is the chance of the police to make a bit of money on the side, to turn a blind eye. Corruption is shockingly bad, even for the smallest amount of money, heads can be turned.

likewise you can end up in a cell if you don't pay, on a made up charge.

The advice i was given was not to go, to Ukraine, if you get tickets, go to Poland instead, this was Ukrainians :laugh: they are 100% people are going to get ripped off by the police, even for looking the wrong way, they don't do tourism :)

Going to Ukraine, thought the report was a load of old bollox myself. As long as you avoid fields outside Donetsk, should be ok!

The police op will be massive, and as others have said the same fears are raised every time. There were going to be fatalities in South Africa weren't there? Corrupt police force? The only trouble I heard about was my mate giving a dealer a slap!

I'd be more worried going to London for the Games than Ukraine this summer...

Knowing a couple of Ukrainians, and their opinions, I think most people will be fine. But, if you go to the wrong area, good luck. certain areas they pay off the police, and people will disappear. Then the police will come around, accuse the Ukranians of GBH, attempted murder or murder, and they will then have to pay some more.

So keep a look out for your personal possessions as well, as some local will be robbing just to keep themselves out of the prying eyes of the Police.

In essence just like anywhere, be sensible.

If Ukraine is anything like Russia, there will be BIG trouble. I went to Moscow on a field trip and the black kids in our group received constant racial abuse. In the streets, in restaurants, from police.

Also, we saw quite alot of police corruption on a daily basis. People openly giving money to the police on the streets. They might have been paying fines, but I doubt it.

The poverty was really shocking as well. I saw worse poverty there than when i went to Africa. Horrible place if you ask me.

There was loads of trouble at Euro '96

with all the bans going round and the changes in the england following - the jester hat brigade - i can't see england having a bigger mob than what was present the last time they came away to Poland - hundreds of our lads mooching about, but not that much trouble: at least, not compared to england's previous trips out to these parts. the thing is while english differentiate over who they want a row with, the Poles and Ukrainians don't. anyone will be fair game and a lot of the bandwagon england lot who've started going recently in their fancy dress outfits might have a surprise. that said, by in large totally agree with other posts that it will be policed bloody heavily when it comes to england. personally i foresee there'll be far more trouble coming from the likes of germany than there will be from the likes of england.

They are a different class of thug, Brit football fans are proper hooligans, we fight because we find it fun and no one really gets hurt and do it for the sport.

Russians/Ukrainians/Latvian/Polish/Lithuanians etc etc (add old Soviate country here) fight because they are completely and totally different to us, they wouldn't think twice about shooting you in the face and slicing your head off. They have no remorse, no human values, their culture is the worst in the world, they are subhuman.

I would rather spend 2 yrs with Al QAEDA's best tortures than spend a weeks in Ukraine watching football.

They are a different class of thug, Brit football fans are proper hooligans, we fight because we find it fun and no one really gets hurt and do it for the sport.

Russians/Ukrainians/Latvian/Polish/Lithuanians etc etc (add old Soviate country here) fight because they are completely and totally different to us, they wouldn't think twice about shooting you in the face and slicing your head off. They have no remorse, no human values, their culture is the worst in the world, they are subhuman.

I would rather spend 2 yrs with Al QAEDA's best tortures than spend a weeks in Ukraine watching football.

I dont know they shook hands after. :ph34r:

I dont know they shook hands after. :ph34r:

[media=]

I'm impressed, maybe that lot have learned a few things about humanity from our hooligans? English hooligans are best hooligans.

Meanwhile in Keiv... Rape on an epidemic scale, murder of which 99% is never reported in the press, corruption on a scale unimaginable, more rape and ethnic cleansing, racist attacks encouraged by goverment officials, rape, murder, sodomy, alcohol abuse, rape, murder, paedophilia, people trafficking, racist hate and more alcohol.

But they did shake hands, respect for that.

I'm impressed, maybe that lot have learned a few things about humanity from our hooligans? English hooligans are best hooligans.

Meanwhile in Keiv... Rape on an epidemic scale, murder of which 99% is never reported in the press, corruption on a scale unimaginable, more rape and ethnic cleansing, racist attacks encouraged by goverment officials, rape, murder, sodomy, alcohol abuse, rape, murder, paedophilia, people trafficking, racist hate and more alcohol.

But they did shake hands, respect for that.

You are cracking me up Wongster don't bite your tongue mate!

ukraine and poland are very dodgy places to go if u are a england fan

the ukranians and poles are very violent in krakow the wisla fans killed a cracovia fan

so if u do go just be carefull

When I was in Krakow last, we met a bunch of Wisla fans-yes they were complete nutters and looked like psychos but bought us drinks and were a great laugh. Maybe we got lucky but I think generally, if you treat your hosts with respect, don't look for trouble and use your brain, nine times out of ten you'll be alright.

When I was in Krakow last, we met a bunch of Wisla fans-yes they were complete nutters and looked like psychos but bought us drinks and were a great laugh. Maybe we got lucky but I think generally, if you treat your hosts with respect, don't look for trouble and use your brain, nine times out of ten you'll be alright.

Very true, I'm sure they are not all as i like to generalise them, I worked in Poland for sometime many years ago, met some great people, and people I would rather not be on the wrong side of. Serious serious nutters. They are wired differently, of that i'm sure. Two guys we had for protection and local corruption pay-offs etc had nic names, Magic and Hamster, can you guess why?

Very true, I'm sure they are not all as i like to generalise them, I worked in Poland for sometime many years ago, met some great people, and people I would rather not be on the wrong side of. Serious serious nutters. They are wired differently, of that i'm sure. Two guys we had for protection and local corruption pay-offs etc had nic names, Magic and Hamster, can you guess why?

One looked like Paul Daniels and the other loved ham sandwiches ??

Pretty sure that a lot of this happens in places like London too mate, but you don't see people walking around the capital shaking like leaves and crying from fear. Yes i know its a different country but if really was that unsafe they wouldn't be holding one of the biggest international sporting events in the world.

As for the hoolies over there - well you would be stupid to look for trouble

As we all know, there's even parts of Bristol you wouldn't go round looking for trouble in. I've seen parts of Philadelphia that would probably make half of those nutters cry into their borscht! But, I'm sure they'll be some tossers who will have a pop and be made to look like idiots.

Archived