IGNORED

Ukraine's Hidden Hooligans

bcfcbs20

Meanwhile in Keiv... Rape on an epidemic scale, murder of which 99% is never reported in the press, corruption on a scale unimaginable, more rape and ethnic cleansing, racist attacks encouraged by goverment officials, rape, murder, sodomy, alcohol abuse, rape, murder, paedophilia, people trafficking, racist hate and more alcohol.

Sounds like a night out in Bridgewater.

Seriously, that lot looked s##t, they wouldn't stand a chance against Englands finest, and I'm talking about our hard core hooligans. I honestly thought the was one of the worst fights I've ever seen, and yes I have seen quite a few. I would put our mob on their own against both of those two mobs together, and they would not have a problem.

I've tried not posting on the subject, but I followed England all over Europe, and came across some right nasty peices of work, sometimes it could have got out of hand, but it never, as long as you stick together as one. This is yet again the media trying to scare fans into not going.England started hooligism off, and all these Eastern Europeans are trying to copy what we did 40 years ago, and are still years behind us.

I'm not saying some people might not get a hiding, because some will. All you have to do, is go over there to enjoy yourself, and be aware of whats going on around you. If you want to p#ss off the locals, you will get a row, but this is the same all over the world, not just in eastern Europe.

Seriously, that lot looked s##t, they wouldn't stand a chance against Englands finest, and I'm talking about our hard core hooligans. I honestly thought the was one of the worst fights I've ever seen, and yes I have seen quite a few. I would put our mob on their own against both of those two mobs together, and they would not have a problem.

I've tried not posting on the subject, but I followed England all over Europe, and came across some right nasty peices of work, sometimes it could have got out of hand, but it never, as long as you stick together as one. This is yet again the media trying to scare fans into not going.England started hooligism off, and all these Eastern Europeans are trying to copy what we did 40 years ago, and are still years behind us.

I'm not saying some people might not get a hiding, because some will. All you have to do, is go over there to enjoy yourself, and be aware of whats going on around you. If you want to p#ss off the locals, you will get a row, but this is the same all over the world, not just in eastern Europe.

So proud, brings a tear to my eye.

If people want trouble they'll find it. Majority of people are not interested - they'll have a good time. No harm in bringing it to peoples attention. It's not to scare people off, it's to educate those who are going.

Were you the guy whinging you got booted out of a stadium for being drunk? Seems like you like a bit of hooliganism. So if you were that guy, I am starting to wonder what you did that day?

Oh yes, our great hooligans, very hard with a bullet through the head. Look pwoper nawty led there in some back street full of holes.

Bloody idiots if they try there bs in the arse end of the Ukraine.

So proud, brings a tear to my eye.

If people want trouble they'll find it. Majority of people are not interested - they'll have a good time. No harm in bringing it to peoples attention. It's not to scare people off, it's to educate those who are going.

That is what I'm getting at, and before getting all sarcastic and trying to play on a sentence, try and read what I'm saying, in that at every tourdament this same sh#t comes out from the media, about all the super hooligans who are going to badly hurt England supporters. If you want to enjoy yourself and stay out of trouble it is quite easy to do so.

That is what I'm getting at, and before getting all sarcastic and trying to play on a sentence, try and read what I'm saying, in that at every tourdament this same sh#t comes out from the media, about all the super hooligans who are going to badly hurt England supporters. If you want to enjoy yourself and stay out of trouble it is quite easy to do so.

+1

Were you the guy whinging you got booted out of a stadium for being drunk? Seems like you like a bit of hooliganism. So if you were that guy, I am starting to wonder what you did that day?

Oh yes, our great hooligans, very hard with a bullet through the head. Look pwoper nawty led there in some back street full of holes.

Bloody idiots if they try there bs in the arse end of the Ukraine.

What because I replied to a thread, I must have been guilty of entering a ground drunk, you pr#ck. It was thrown out of court because it was boll#cks, and I am in the middle of taking the Met to court for a number of offences against me. WHAT I SAID WAS, I have been to quite a few England games in Eastern Europe, Poland three times, and I have always enjoyed myself with my mates, drinking and having a laugh, and we have came home safley.

In MY OPINION it's the media scare mongering, sorry I don't agree with your opinion.

Pretty sure that a lot of this happens in places like London too mate, but you don't see people walking around the capital shaking like leaves and crying from fear. Yes i know its a different country but if really was that unsafe they wouldn't be holding one of the biggest international sporting events in the world.

They'd hold the biggest international sporting events in the world in Afghanistan if there was money in it for the FIFA suits :mafia:

Well said!

I'll let you know how it goes (I'm sure you'll hear anyway dafarms)

Youre very naive if you think that.... These are folk that have grown up with communism, opression, corruption, poverty and violence in their everyday lives. They are from a completely different world to the average British hoolie who probably lives in a middle class suburb and has a cushy job.

Tougher conditions breed tougher people and should the two groups clash, there would be only one outcome.Hopefully the local plod will stop any potential trouble.

Youre very naive if you think that.... These are folk that have grown up with communism, opression, corruption, poverty and violence in their everyday lives. They are from a completely different world to the average British hoolie who probably lives in a middle class suburb and has a cushy job.

Tougher conditions breed tougher people and should the two groups clash, there would be only one outcome.Hopefully the local plod will stop any potential trouble.

Sorry but that's just complete bollox. And I've been to eastern europe on many occassions to watch football. Nice theory though...

This is 2012 not 1970! Eastern Europe has changed a lot to what it was used to. But like dafarms said, if you look for trouble you will get it.

Sorry but that's just complete bollox. And I've been to eastern europe on many occassions to watch football..

Dont tell me i'm talking bollox please.

Last year I went to Zenit St Petersburg v Nicosia in the champions league, and there was a vibe of hatred and racism towards the away supporters that i've never experienced in the UK before. I saw plenty of faces that I wouldnt want to meet in a dark alley....

Russia and the eastern block is still quite a bit behind western europe. There are still issues with racism, poverty and corruption and there has recently been a huge increase in far right activity. Take it from someone who has spent a bit of time out there... Its incredible, and also bleak in equal measure.

I agree that you probably won't find trouble unless you go looking for it, but to give it the "our boys are harder than theirs" attitude is foolish. TRL's post sums it up perfectly.

Then a lot of our "boys" will be coming back in body bags.

British hooligans have nothing on these nast pieces of work, people will go missing, doesn't matter what your ethnicity is. There are some nasty nasty guys over there. Bottles chairs knifes over here. bullet to the head over there. Our Hooligans will seriously find out that beating someone up isn't so fun when you are dead

I remember the many otib predictions before the WC in South Africa that it would be violence galore featuring kidnappings, murders etc. Same old shit, different tournament.

I remember the many otib predictions before the WC in South Africa that it would be violence galore featuring kidnappings, murders etc. Same old shit, different tournament.

Difference is the police and infrastructure. Sa police know how to police crowds and mobs through years of apartheid. Sa most problems are through one or two people, it was never gonna happen in terms of violent footie fans, the real problems there are with car jacking and individuals being targeted for money.

Ukraine is a different mentality all together in terms of violencene. I have heard, because of the lack of hotels and or the cost of hotels, lots of fans will be held in camp sites around the edge of town, these are going to be hard to protect.

If the Ukrainian hardmen want to cause a whole lot of trouble, they will. It will be interesting to see how it is policed, a lot of trouble will be out of sight out of mind as it will be outside of the cities. The media will be focussing mainly in the towns.

Exactly, this is what I believe. Like I said before I have been to Eastern Europe on many occasions following England, and yes, they are a bunch of naughty hard b#stards, and there will be trouble, but nothing on the scale of lads being murdered, going missing etc.

I find it laughable how peoples perceptions of whole countries are based on what they see on TV or read in our red tops, From journalists that have almost certainly gone out there with a good idea of the type of story they want to publish. These 2 countries hosting the Euros will put on an amazing show, and I for one cant wait to visit Kiev and beyond to see what it will really be like, enjoy the atmosphere of watching your team play away!

Archived