IGNORED

Rip Ronnie Thomas & Pete Davies.

johnshez

Pete's funeral in Woking yesterday . Big turnout from Bristol despite atrocious driving conditions on the M4. Well done to all who made the effort. R.I.P.

Spot on. It was really pleasing to see so many make the journey, City fans and lots from his old workplace Directline too.

It was standing room only which shows what a popular guy Pete was.

Very emotional day.

R.I.P. Pete.

Great send off for Ronnie yesterday, we all did him proud & I am sure he would have loved it.

Good to see all the old faces together again, just goes to prove how much he was loved by everyone.......it was standing room only at the Crem and some didn't even manage to get in.

Also big thanks has to go to Sean & Lesley at the 3 lions, who put on a great day for everyone and I am sure Ronnie is still savouring that pint of Blackthorn.

RIP Merv.

BCAGFC

Great send off for Ronnie yesterday, we all did him proud & I am sure he would have loved it.

Good to see all the old faces together again, just goes to prove how much he was loved by everyone.......it was standing room only at the Crem and some didn't even manage to get in.

Also big thanks has to go to Sean & Lesley at the 3 lions, who put on a great day for everyone and I am sure Ronnie is still savouring that pint of Blackthorn.

RIP Merv.

BCAGFC

Thanks for posting this fella,it's been good to read all the heartfelt postings on these sad losses.

Archived