IGNORED

Playoff Final - Watch Online?

It's a curious thing that managers so often manage in the opposite style from the way they played.

Holloway was pure thud and blunder as a player, but look at how Blackpool play...

George Graham was a skilful winger who managed a team built on brute force and ignorance.

It's a curious thing that managers so often manage in the opposite style from the way they played.

Holloway was pure thud and blunder as a player, but look at how Blackpool play...

George Graham was a skilful winger who managed a team built on brute force and ignorance.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd been thinking the ball's been in the air quite a lot in this particular match, regardless of the football philosophy of the respective managers - both goals came from balls into the box from relatively deep positions.

From the BBC live -

It would have been a splendid goal, reminiscent of that Dean Windass strike that saw Hull beat Bristol City here in 2008. Instead, it was a superb save.

Why did they have to bring that up? It's still enough to make me upset!

Why did you ?

From the BBC live -

It would have been a splendid goal, reminiscent of that Dean Windass strike that saw Hull beat Bristol City here in 2008. Instead, it was a superb save.

Why did they have to bring that up? It's still enough to make me upset!

Funnily enough, that doesn't upset me. We played our hearts out that day, but it wasn't to be. It happens...

It was the Brighton playoff final that gutted me. We didn't turn up and that t0sser Wilson didn't even have Lita on the bench :argh:

Funnily enough, that doesn't upset me. We played our hearts out that day, but it wasn't to be. It happens...

It was the Brighton playoff final that gutted me. We didn't turn up and that t0sser Wilson didn't even have Lita on the bench :argh:

So agree with this

Agree with that. We never expected to be near the Prem so to lose wasn't as frustrating as the Brighton result/performance.

Archived