IGNORED

Richard Keogh

oldfield

He wasnt here under GJ it was Tins he fell out with

Erm...... he was young player of the year in our promotion season under GJ and was froze out toward the end of the season. Tins signed him but he definatly fell out with Johnson.

He was Noble's housemate and as a possible consiquence was perhaps not the most dedicated pro (hic!) He seems to be highly though of where ever he's been and god knows he's had enough practice at defending for Cov this term. Would be a cheaper option than McManus on wages.

What suprises me most is the fact that the Evening Post have got themselves an exclusive! Even if it is bull, at least they are trying rather than just copy rumours from here and interviews from "City player"

Would be a very good signing imo. Always liked Richard

He wasn't alone in falling out with GJ. Forgive and forget.

He NEVER fell out with GJ he left to find first team football because he couldn't get into the side ahead of Bradley Orr get your facts right

What suprises me most is the fact that the Evening Post have got themselves an exclusive! Even if it is bull, at least they are trying rather than just copy rumours from here and interviews from "City player"

Absolutely.

If true a very good scoop for them.

However whilst I expect the figures quoted are guesses I can't see us shelling out anything near £500k in these financially straitened times for Keogh, especially with others such as Amougou available for free.

£200k say, and it might be a possibility.

I you know always you know enjoyed you know his interviews you know. I think it's obvious he'd be a good signing. He's a voice and a leader, something which we lack.

Um if we go ahead with it, i'm a bit worried what that does to our remaining transfer budget if the Evil Post have their facts right (unlikely). We do have other needs to fill. We have five contracted centre backs, four of which Del seems ok with. WE have no left backs, we have no creative central midfielders.

Must still live local as he was in Cribbs causeway last Saturday

Probably still living with Noble and getting beered up, not far for either of them to commute. Saying that, surely he must have upped sticks when he transferred to Carlisle

He's didn't fall out with GJ at all, I know that for a FACT. GJ said that he couldn't promise him 1st time football when he was offered that contract. Keogh was desperate to play football, and he didn't want to sit on the bench. Rich actually loves this club and would welcome a move back I'm sure.

He's didn't fall out with GJ at all, I know that for a FACT. GJ said that he couldn't promise him 1st time football when he was offered that contract. Keogh was desperate to play football, and he didn't want to sit on the bench. Rich actually loves this club and would welcome a move back I'm sure.

Does he love the piss more though?

He NEVER fell out with GJ he left to find first team football because he couldn't get into the side ahead of Bradley Orr get your facts right

You sure?

If he didn't fall out with Johnson then he was about the only one.

Orr played at right back and Keogh was definately a center back. A good player as well.

You sure?

If he didn't fall out with Johnson then he was about the only one.

Orr played at right back and Keogh was definately a center back. A good player as well.

Keogh also played right back. And we had other centre backs ahead of him. Sorry that this can't satisfy your need to blame GJ for everything that has ever gone wrong in the world.

Does he love the piss more though?

No actually. I don't get where this "out on the piss" came from? I know he did go out and drink, but actually it wasn't binge drinking. What young man doesn't?. He was always talking about how much the club ment to him etc. I think the club as a whole, at that time, had a drinking culture when you include the likes of Partridge, Brooker and the like. To be fair that was in the past and if you ask anyone in relation to him at the moment they would tell you he is nothing but a model pro.

Without my rose tinted glasses on when it comes to Keogh, he is a very, very good defender, you can see that from how people worship him at every club he's been at. I swear I read somewhere that DM wanted a team full of captains, well Richard is that, and he loves this club. He would be a fantastic signing and one that I would be very excited about.

no get your facts right he and johnson had a massive falling out over numerous things

Must still live local as he was in Cribbs causeway last Saturday

marrying a local girl , so hes down here a bit visiting her parents top man id have him back hes mutured alot and isnt on the hit n miss so much

Archived