IGNORED

Marlon Pack

SecretSam

• Admin

how ever if he is any good.The guy will sign for a bigger club on more money.

So does that mean Black, Robertson, Davidson, Scobbie etc etc etc are not any good as if they were they would sign for a bigger club on more money?

Jock, could you name a team of freebies or cheapies from North of the border for us? I appreciate the Hearts and Rangers situations could be to our advantage so have a go if you don't mind.

Its hard to not give you the best team that I can without the St Johnstone,Hearts,and Utd,Rangers,Celtic players.I can give you a strong decent team with them in

KELLO

WILSON

DIXON

PAPAC

LOOVENS

ALUKO

RIORDAN

BLACK

DAVIDSON

ROBERTSON

SENDAZA 451

PERNIS

ROBERTSON

HAYES

Also found Ian Vigurs contracts up at Ross Country.Another young guy good enought for championship and SPL.

Its hard to not give you the best team that I can without the St Johnstone,Hearts,and Utd,Rangers,Celtic players.I can give you a strong decent team with them in

KELLO

WILSON

DIXON

PAPAC

LOOVENS

ALUKO

RIORDAN

BLACK

DAVIDSON

ROBERTSON

SENDAZA 451

PERNIS

ROBERTSON

HAYES

Also found Ian Vigurs contracts up at Ross Country.Another young guy good enought for championship and SPL.

Fair play Jock. The majority are out of contract too I assume?

Kello on a free would be an absolute steal although I would imagine he's PL bound.

Fair play Jock. The majority are out of contract too I assume?

Kello on a free would be an absolute steal although I would imagine he's PL bound.

Sheilds is the guy your thinking about,and signed a new deal with his Dad at Kilmarnock.Riordan has never played in the championship.And is third top goal scorer in the SPL.He can play up front or on the wings.And is two footed and clever.The guys draw back is he still thinks he is 18.And has had fights with bouncers off the park.Really good teqnical player though,just needs a move away.And the right boss to get the best out off him.And Del could be that man,it he has the patiance.

Sheilds is the guy your thinking about,and signed a new deal with his Dad at Kilmarnock.Riordan has never played in the championship.And is third top goal scorer in the SPL.He can play up front or on the wings.And is two footed and clever.The guys draw back is he still thinks he is 18.And has had fights with bouncers off the park.Really good teqnical player though,just needs a move away.And the right boss to get the best out off him.And Del could be that man,it he has the patiance.

Thanks Jock, I remembered it was Shiels as I was typing.

Riordan seems to be the type of player Del has a history of reinvigorating but the Bristol night life is pretty good so it would be a risk on our part. As a few of our players were imprisoned a few years ago for a city centre punch up, I would imagine the hierarchy here would be unlikely to take that risk.

Del seems to like players that have lost their way, that seems apparent.

Thanks Jock, I remembered it was Shiels as I was typing.

Riordan seems to be the type of player Del has a history of reinvigorating but the Bristol night life is pretty good so it would be a risk on our part. As a few of our players were imprisoned a few years ago for a city centre punch up, I would imagine the hierarchy here would be unlikely to take that risk.

Del seems to like players that have lost their way, that seems apparent.

Bit like in Glasgow its up on YouTube,Danny Swanson getting sucker punched.And David Goodwillie setting about the guy that done it,and three off his pals.Its why he was pulled out the Scotland squad for so long.

Bit like in Glasgow its up on YouTube,Danny Swanson getting sucker punched.And David Goodwillie setting about the guy that done it,and three off his pals.Its why he was pulled out the Scotland squad for so long.

Guys you might pick up cheap not sure though

GK Samson St Mirren

RB R McGowan who I hope picks Scotland,Hearts who are in debt

LB Booth Hibs,part off the reason they have fell away is that he is injured good young full back

C.B SAUNDERS,Motherwell another good young one,back from injury

PERRY,Rangers if there willing to part with him,another good young defender stood out V Holland under 21 team

L.M Murphy Motherwell knocked back a £500 000 move to Blackpool crap wages was behind it

R.M Paddy McCourt Celtic,last year off contract might want rid,on his day is fantastic when in shape.

C.M Kenny McLean St Mirren,sweet left foot links with strikers goes box to box gets goals

P McGowan St Mirren another attacking midfielder can play striker,has some flair like McLean and abilty

Leigh Gritthis Wolves loaned to Hibs,nippy wee striker tricky wee fella,transfer listed,should go for £200 000

I have saw Pack play,see him on the football league show every week.And I have watch him in a few games on P2P.And cant see the big deal what so ever.Suppose he is local,and you want one off your own to get behind.I can accept that,how ever if he is any good.The guy will sign for a bigger club on more money.Least I am tipping you off on some hidden gems.I reckon Tam Scobbie could handle SPL and Championship to,and is a good defender.

I hardly expect 3 minutes highlight of a Cheltenham game every week is enough to see 1 player.

I hardly expect 3 minutes highlight of a Cheltenham game every week is enough to see 1 player.

Take it you dont know what P2P is then?I have saw more than enough off him thanks.Liam Kelly is another good one up here at Kilmarnock.Good midfielder would be a asset to any team down there.Stood out in the cup final against the Celtic.And Ryan Jack at Aberdeen is another good right back,can play a few different roles actually.More for the guy asking me about players,than for you this post is.

Take it you dont know what P2P is then?I have saw more than enough off him thanks.Liam Kelly is another good one up here at Kilmarnock.Good midfielder would be a asset to any team down there.Stood out in the cup final against the Celtic.And Ryan Jack at Aberdeen is another good right back,can play a few different roles actually.More for the guy asking me about players,than for you this post is.

no? what is P2P oh wise one

no? what is P2P oh wise one

Free football on line through to you TV.I cant get sky or cable down to my location with tree,s.Its the only way that I can see games.And ive saw more than ever,even when I used to have sky.How ever the tree,s just kept getting bigger.And the counsel wont trim them,neighbours even sent lawyers letters about it.And nothing ever got done.I have a chain saw as well,but I am a bit off a part time hippy.So I wont be taken any action.

It's a site for watching live football streams Tins. I would bet Cheltenham are not on there very often !!

Thanks.

So The Jock has time to watch most SPL matches, Championship, prob Prem, League 2 football, is it even that possible to watch that much football?!?

It's a site for watching live football streams Tins. I would bet Cheltenham are not on there very often !!

Also, why would a bloke with no disclosed link to Cheltenham watch them play when there's usually a couple of dozen games to choose from?

Free football on line through to you TV.I cant get sky or cable down to my location with tree,s.Its the only way that I can see games.And ive saw more than ever,even when I used to have sky.How ever the tree,s just kept getting bigger.And the counsel wont trim them,neighbours even sent lawyers letters about it.And nothing ever got done.I have a chain saw as well,but I am a bit off a part time hippy.So I wont be taken any action.

How have you got enough time to watch SPL, Championship, League 2, League 1 (if you watch league 2), Prem, New Zealand, Ireland etc?

How have you got enough time to watch SPL, Championship, League 2, League 1 (if you watch league 2), Prem, New Zealand, Ireland etc?

Got the same time as everybody else.Especially watching championship games on a Friday.And games mid week from other games.And plenty of re arranged games up here through the winter.So yes I keep myself busy

Got the same time as everybody else.Especially watching championship games on a Friday.And games mid week from other games.And plenty of re arranged games up here through the winter.So yes I keep myself busy

But there isn't enough time in a week to watch that many games surely?

Be honest, how many times have you watch Cheltneham play this season?

We have always missed out on local talent.

From Guy Whittingham & John Mcginally when at Yeovil, Kevin Miller & Scott Hilley at Exeter, Lee Sharp at Torquay, Duff & McCann at Cheltnham to more recently Mackie & Mason at Plymouth. The list goes on.

Due to this clubs ignorance on local talent we will miss the boat yet again with the likes of Pack, Okane & Sercombe etc. as bigger fish than us are now waiting to pounce.

Sick of this club being linked with second rate Scottish players when we got young hungry cheap talent on our doorstep!

It's much more of a gamble IMO taking a 25/26yr old from Scotland than a 19/20yr old kid from the English Leagues 1 & 2.

I want my team to be packed with young hungry local lads not a team full of Partridges, Clarksons, Fosters or Sproules.

This once again is spot on the money for me, why do we keep missing out on all these young hungry players on our doorstep. Adomah is a prime example of the talent in the Lower divisions.

• Admin

The Jock, every time someone suggests an English based player you slate them & give a list of SPL players that you think are better & the thread degenerates into a debate about the merits of the SPL.

Whilst your contribution here is valued by many, equally there are a large number of users who are getting frustrated with your turning of every thread into an SPL debate. Please try to keep threads on topic by discussing the topic not turning that thread into the topic you wish to discuss. You can do that in your own thread. :)

The Jock, every time someone suggests an English based player you slate them & give a list of SPL players that you think are better & the thread degenerates into a debate about the merits of the SPL.

Whilst your contribution here is valued by many, equally there are a large number of users who are getting frustrated with your turning of every thread into an SPL debate. Please try to keep threads on topic by discussing the topic not turning that thread into the topic you wish to discuss. You can do that in your own thread. :)

I got asked to make a list,and I made it.It would have been rude to do otherwise.Just like its rude to keep asking me how many times that ive watched Cheltenham.When I have already answered the question.And for the record if you actually knew anything,the players mentioned are not all Scots.Clearly you think they are,so I rest my case.And for the record,if this guys as good as you think.A second division team can hold out for top dollar.Un like a team like St Mirren,or a Kilmarnock or Aberdeen,Motherwell.

• Admin

I got asked to make a list,and I made it.It would have been rude to do otherwise.Just like its rude to keep asking me how many times that ive watched Cheltenham.When I have already answered the question.And for the record if you actually knew anything,the players mentioned are not all Scots.Clearly you think they are,so I rest my case.And for the record,if this guys as good as you think.A second division team can hold out for top dollar.Un like a team like St Mirren,or a Kilmarnock or Aberdeen,Motherwell.

After posting this:

So why is he playing in league two then?I would not worry if you miss him.As Murray Davidson has all those talants too.And Ian Black if you land them next season.Scott Robertson is a good player to,and a Scotland international.And they are all free and looking for clubs.I had thought you would have moved for Swanson.He might move to the Posh,and Brighton and Boro are sniffing.

.....taking the thread off-topic and causing some disgruntlement amongst users.

I have politely given you some advice that constantly taking threads off topic will not be tolerated & that you are welcome to discuss your favourite topic in your own thread but it is up to you whether you choose to follow that advice or would like to push your luck?

Once again, your presence here is welcomed by many on this forum so please post appropriately as we have a responsibility to keep all forum members happy. Keeping threads on topic is key to this as the topic title lets a user know if that subject matter is likely to interest them.

Incidentally, asking you how many times you have watched Cheltenham on a thread about a Cheltenham player is actually a reasonable question that you have not yet answered. :)

It is not rude to ask you that? This is a football forum?

And I have only asked you once, you haven't answered it. You said "Do you know what P2P is? then spouted some stuff about SPL players.

Archived