IGNORED

Marlon Pack

SecretSam

That makes the rest of this thread somewhat redundant.....

Anyway, looks like Alberts off then. Clubs only name a price for a player if they want to sell him. Though this is the Evil Post so Stockhausen could have made it up over a few pints yesterday morning...

Anyway, looks like Alberts off then. Clubs only name a price for a player if they want to sell him. Though this is the Evil Post so Stockhausen could have made it up over a few pints yesterday morning...

If we got around that kind of figure, and it could be immediately re-invested, then I think it would be of benefit to the club.

Of course Stockhausen like you say, could have made it up in a drunken state while driving home.

Or denying interest to keep others off the scent ? Wishful thinking ?

Or denying interest to keep others off the scent ? Wishful thinking ?

Could be. Seems a bit strange to dismiss it out of hand. Pack's season is not over. He could have a stormer at Wembley tomorrow and up goes the interest and the price tag.

If he turns out to be a bit of a gem it's more fool Portsmouth. They let him go so they could sign a load of overpaid players and they could be facing Pack in League One next season.

I'm not saying he's the answer for us because I don't know enough about him.

Was nothing special.

Yeah, even as one of his biggest champions on here, I would admit that he had a poor game today.

Got caught on the ball a couple of times in the first half and didn't get on the ball as much as Cheltenham would have liked him to. However I think that was down to Cheltenham's style of play more than anything - he was always in space wanting the ball passed to feet, but 'proper league 2 players' such as Summerfield, Jombati, Mohamed simply didn't EVER want to pass it to him on the ground. The one opportunity he did have time to control it and look up, he picked a wonferful through ball to Mohamed who promptly let Flapper Phillips get the better of him in a one in one!

Poor game all round though from Cheltenham, who huffed and puffed and used the long ball to Burgess well, but ultimately Crewe proved they had a lot more gifted and comfortable players than Cheltenham did.

So why is he playing in league two then?I would not worry if you miss him.As Murray Davidson has all those talants too.And Ian Black if you land them next season.Scott Robertson is a good player to,and a Scotland international.And they are all free and looking for clubs.I had thought you would have moved for Swanson.He might move to the Posh,and Brighton and Boro are sniffing.

Does every thread have to be about Scottish players?

Yeah, even as one of his biggest champions on here, I would admit that he had a poor game today.

Poor game all round though from Cheltenham, who huffed and puffed and used the long ball to Burgess well, but ultimately Crewe proved they had a lot more gifted and comfortable players than Cheltenham did.

He was average today but Cheltenham were unlucky. Crewe scored a wonder goal and then Chelt had about 10 good chances to score before half time. Hit the bar, at least 2 off the line, goal disallowed etc.

Didn't see anyone of Champ quality yet but no doubt some promising youngsters in both teams.

Regardless of wether Pack was any good or not, I did an accumulator before the play off semi's naming the winners plus the Champions league winners with the following odds.

West Ham 9/4

Huddersfield 7/2

Crewe 6/1

Chelsea 9/7

A nice return for a £4 stake of over £900 if my maths are right.

Get In!!!

He was average today but Cheltenham were unlucky. Crewe scored a wonder goal and then Chelt had about 10 good chances to score before half time. Hit the bar, at least 2 off the line, goal disallowed etc.

Didn't see anyone of Champ quality yet but no doubt some promising youngsters in both teams.

Yes, Cheltenham were unlucky as they did create a good number of excellent chances, but unfortunately for them they pretty much all fell to Mohamed, who is a good runner but overall is a very poor player.

The disallowed goal was about 5 yards offside, so I wouldn't say that was 'unlucky'. Crewe deserved it because they had players of a higher ability, who took their chances. Oh, and Powell's goal was outstanding.

Regardless of wether Pack was any good or not, I did an accumulator before the play off semi's naming the winners plus the Champions league winners with the following odds.

West Ham 9/4

Huddersfield 7/2

Crewe 6/1

Chelsea 9/7

A nice return for a £4 stake of over £900 if my maths are right.

Get In!!!

Well done sir.

Archived