IGNORED

Keith Millen To Be New Gillingham Manager?

BS15_RED

How many league matches was Del manager for. I thought he came on board with Birmingham. If so that's way more than a possible 63

34 game 102 Points

Millen had played 11 Won 1 Drawn 3 lost 7 = 6 points

McInnes had Played 34 Won 11 Drawn 10 Lost 13 = 43 points

I don't think there's a lot between them regardless of stats - we'll find out soon enough, but I fully expect another season like the last one with most of the players responsible still here.

Del signed players where they were needed, showed real tactical awareness, and shuffled the squad to great affect to get the maximum out of them in the run in. It's early days but the strong signs are there that there is massive chasm of managerial ability between the two.

McInnes gives every impression he will go from strength to strength, Millen was a floundering no hoper inexorably dragging City to the depths.

As a fan I had no confidence in KM, but have every confidence in McInnes, and very likely imo that the players hold a similar view.

To say most of the players responsible for our recent struggles will still be here next season is surely an exaggeration.

We went on a great run during the 2nd Half of his only ( take away Coppells few games)full season.

He won the manager of the month award if my memory serves me right?

Some on here were even talking play offs!

Edit, it was actually in the November he won the award.

Sorry, I really dont see anything worth remembering here? He went on about a 8 or 9 game spell, followed by a dismal end to the season. Nothing worth writing home about.

Terrible manager, average coach. If he was still here we would be heading to Crewe next year....lush

Sorry, I really dont see anything worth remembering here? He went on about a 8 or 9 game spell, followed by a dismal end to the season. Nothing worth writing home about.

Terrible manager, average coach. If he was still here we would be heading to Crewe next year....lush

Mmmm...Bill and the virtues of Keith Millen, I'm definitely keeping out of this one. :innocent06:

You asked if there was any positives when KM was manager, I answered your question.

He was named manager of the month, during that month we won away at Swansea who got promoted.

If you can't class that as a positive you should get on the phone to the Samaratins.

You asked if there was any positives when KM was manager, I answered your question.

He was named manager of the month, during that month we won away at Swansea who got promoted.

If you can't class that as a positive you should get on the phone to the Samaratins.

I had the Samaritans on speed dial when Millen was in charge

Archived