IGNORED

Keogh To Cardiff

redcherryberry

The strong rumours are we are bidding £5.5 for Jay Rodriguez. I know, I presumed it was bollocks too, but it's not gone away.

I don't know much about Keogh really..is he any good?

from what i remember at his time at the gate he was a good player, pretty versatile and attacking for a defensive player. Think there were a few games where he would lose a bit of discipline and be caught out of position quite a lot but not too sure if he's still like it now. 800k seems a bit steep though

The strong rumours are we are bidding £5.5 for Jay Rodriguez. I know, I presumed it was bollocks too, but it's not gone away.

I don't know much about Keogh really..is he any good?

He's not worth 5.5m. He's obviously a talented young player but i'd rather have Charlie Austin in all honesty.

Keogh isn't worth 800k, much rather have Bikey on a free or McManus for 200k or even give Wilson more games.

Looks like Baaardiff are going to be living beyond their means again........it will come back to haunt them.

BCAGFC

800k for Keogh? That's very steep. I can only assume that all the paper talk and interest in him has made his price tag go up, but with only a year left on his contract and Cov having just been relegated I would be amazed if he went for that price.

I read somewhere that Fulham (£5.5million) and Everton (£6million) have already had bids rejected. Burnley wanted £8 million

Burnley are still receiving parachure payments for the next couple of seasons, so no need to sell cheaply.

Jay Rodriguez is far better than anything Baaaardiff have at the moment though.

BCAGFC

I know Burnley have no need to sell cheap, but a player with his record and all is he that much better if at all than Maynard? Maynard scored more goals in more or less the same amount of appearances at this level. And we were seen as stupid for thinking Maynard could have been worth £7m, Burnley wanting £8 million for Rodruigez seems crazy.

Cardiff want to be buying players they could make a profit from, buying Rodriguez for 5.5m I would be surprised if that made them a future profit.

I can't see it happening at all. Premier League clubs want him so he'd be a total fool not to go there. I just say it as maybe a sign of the cash at Cardiffs disposal this year, which has obvious reference to any bidding war over Keogh.

I can't see it happening at all. Premier League clubs want him so he'd be a total fool not to go there. I just say it as maybe a sign of the cash at Cardiffs disposal this year, which has obvious reference to any bidding war over Keogh.

will you be happy playing in red next season cbl?

looks a goer after all the arguing?

Archived