IGNORED

To The Wilson Fan Club

Cardy

How long are you guys actually prepared to give DW to get it right for gods sake. Hes had 4 years and shown minor progress at great expense.

How long are you prepared to give him - 5 years ?, 6 ?, 7 ?.

I dread the thought of a 10 year Wilson 'Wonderland' !?!?

How long are you guys actually prepared to give DW to get it right for gods sake. Hes had 4 years and shown minor progress at great expense.

BCFC are stumbling in a Wilson blunderland.

Wilson Out !!!!

Name someone better, and who doesn't have his own 5 year plan, and you'll get alot of people agreeing with you.

Cardy abso***lutely! agree 110%

I have asked this question repeated... nobody can give an answer. All I keep hearing is but who will come in?

Who cares..is my answer, we cant stick with an overrated manager because no-o else want's the job. please Mr Lansdown, Get rid

Guest red in the usa

yeah...right

third place two years in a row is cr*p...sack him lets get an entertaining Manager & finish wherever.

sack him and we'll be here 3/4 years time. third place next year...sure I'd settle for that now.

i would keep Danny...that's my view...for what it is worht !

I think you're wrong to suggest that Danny has had a long time trying to get us out of this division. The Anti-Wilson Fan Club all have very short memories and have completely forgotten the shambles that he inherited.

Season 1: Inheriting Pulis', Benny's, Ward's baggage

Season 2: Coping with same players under crippling salary role

Season 3: Same inherited squad with crippling salaries without Thorpe

Season 4: The first season that some of the baggage he inherited has started to weed itself out of the system but combined with sale of previous season's leading scorer. Proceeds of sale used to purchase players making some people look at one side of the equation ("we're the division's biggest spenders") and not the other ("we're the division's biggest sellers").

Over this period of time he has successfully brought on players he inherited. The team is bursting with academy products - his management team must take credit for this and, for example, he developed Murray into a lethal weapon.

I'm not saying he's beyond criticism - show me a human being that isn't - but in the context of this club's recent history, the job's a good un.

I have asked this question repeated... nobody can give an answer.

How long's a piece of string?

Guest LeicesterRed
I think you're wrong to suggest that Danny has had a long time trying to get us out of this division. The Anti-Wilson Fan Club all have very short memories and have completely forgotten the shambles that he inherited.

Season 1: Inheriting Pulis', Benny's, Ward's baggage

Season 2: Coping with same players under crippling salary role

Season 3: Same inherited squad with crippling salaries without Thorpe

Season 4: The first season that some of the baggage he inherited has started to weed itself out of the system but combined with sale of previous season's leading scorer. Proceeds of sale used to purchase players making some people look at one side of the equation ("we're the division's biggest spenders") and not the other ("we're the division's biggest sellers").

Over this period of time he has successfully brought on players he inherited. The team is bursting with academy products - his management team must take credit for this and, for example, he developed Murray into a lethal weapon.

I'm not saying he's beyond criticism - show me a human being that isn't - but in the context of this club's recent history, the job's a good un.

I totally agreee with you.

Guest bugs

The Wilson fan club as you put it in such a derisory fashion is still around and always will be, because he is a good manager, and our manager (and I hope and believe he will be next season).

Can you really justify sacking someone who has got us to 3rd two years in a row - and only missed 2nd by 1 point?!?!

I've heard it all before; caling for Ford's head, calling for Dicks' head. I think City have tried the disposable manager routing in the 90s and it got us nowhere. I'm not impressed with Wilson at the moment but is there anyone available who would do a better job apart from the Porto manager?

I reckon Russell Osman must be rubbing his hands in glee!

I've heard it all before; caling for Ford's head, calling for Dicks' head. I think City have tried the disposable manager routing in the 90s and it got us nowhere. I'm not impressed with Wilson at the moment but is there anyone available who would do a better job apart from the Porto manager?

I reckon Russell Osman must be rubbing his hands in glee!

Keith Curle, Leroy Rosenior my neighbours dog

Guest Tauntonman

Despite the completely bonkers decision not to include Lita in the squad at Cardiff, I still think Wilson is the best we are going to get.

More to the point, will he want to stay??

Guest wishbone

Hope he does stay, he's been brilliant for us.

If we're still in this position at the end of next May, well that's a different story - I think both sides would be ready to part company then.

City have great support, especially away, so let's keep on keeping on. We'll get there. :grr::grr::grr::grr::(:o:o:grr:

Wilson will want to stay and probably will stay. He is determined to get us up into division 1. But after yesterday making ludicrous substitutions e.g murray for miller, when rougier was having a mare. I dont know what to think anymore.

I feel let down.................. again. Another season in this dismal division.

Guest bristolbred
Name someone better, and who doesn't have his own 5 year plan, and you'll get alot of people agreeing with you.
Fawthrop,

There you go!!, New manager for City!!, ;)

:grr::(

Guest bristolbred
Despite the completely bonkers decision not to include Lita in the squad at Cardiff, I still think Wilson is the best we are going to get.

Wilson has made so many bad decisions all season, that cost us automatic promotion, let alone yesterdays boring, negitive game!!.

WILSON OUT!!!!.

The sooner, the better, and lets move this club forward!!,

:grr::(

Guest bristolbred
I feel let down.................. again. Another season in this dismal division.
30,000 + were let down yesterday, by Wilsons negitive team choice!!, :Rage: :Fume:

Guest BCFC_DEANO
30,000 + were let down yesterday, by Wilsons negitive team choice!!, :Rage: :Fume:
exactly. This has been our problem all this season team selection along with not attacking. In our biggest game yesterday all the problems were amplified.

All you that want him to stay i hope you enjoy trying to hold a 1-0 lead against Torquay or Doncaster next season.

Guest pentlandsl

Yes of course he will want to stay, he's got a cushy number here, money to waste, a board who backs him and fans prepared to put up with his mediocrity.

The question should be, do WE want him to stay - answer = NO.

. He isn't ruthless enough for the job

. He doesn't come across as a committed BCFC man

. He has no rapport with the fans

. He is just going through the motions and collecting his wages

Can't wait for him to go (along with the scruffy Peacock)

The Wilson fan club as you put it in such a derisory fashion is still around and always will be, because he is a good manager, and our manager (and I hope and believe he will be next season).

Can you really justify sacking someone who has got us to 3rd two years in a row - and only missed 2nd by 1 point?!?!

:grr::(;)

Well yes i think it can be justified, the liverpool manager (I'm not even going to try and spell his name) was sacked when getting them into the champions league, and wilson has been given near £1 million in the past season for transfers (possibly more than the whole 2nd division) and has got us nowhereand if peacock was fit, then would miller have been in the starting lineup, i doubt it, so wilson has made 4 big signings this season, and has not used any of them reguarly, this man has no idea about tactics.

Has nearly got us into the 1st division, has nearly got us anywhere furthur than we were last season? NO, managers have done much better and been sacked

Archived