IGNORED

Chelsea Splashing The Cash...

Brizzle Jordan

I know this isn't City related but Chelsea are starting to build one hell of a squad and a younger one too.

Hazard - 32m - The whole deal including signing on fee and wages over his 5 year contract is rumoured to be around 80-90M

Marin - 6M-10M

Now they look to have almost signed Hulk which will cost between 35M and 40M...

They wont be finished there neither.

4-2-3-1 formation is likely.

GK: Cech/Courtois

RB: Ivanovic/New signing

CB: Terry/Ivanovic/Chalobah

CB: Cahill/David Luiz/Kalas

LB: Cole/Bertrand

CM: Mikel/Essien/Romeu/Meireles

CM: Lampard/McEachran/Meireles

RW: Marin/Sturridge/De Bruyne

LW: Hazard/Malouda/De Bruyne

AM: Mata/Lampard

ST: Hulk/Torres/Lukaku

Always amuses me how player nicknames from that part of the world seem to stick with a player and its soon on the back of the shirt and scoresheets everywhere etc.

Di Matteo inherited the best squad of his career earlier in the year and they are going to chuck another £100m at it. Talk about being in the right place at the right time, fairplay to him.

International F.C. Chelsea would be pretty knackered if the 2/3 foriegn player rule was ever brought back in.

Seriously though, the prem is getting leaner and leaner for English player selection; and it shows.

Man C as well,

Foriegn money and players cant be good for the English game i.m.o sorry.

International F.C. Chelsea would be pretty knackered if the 2/3 foriegn player rule was ever brought back in.

Seriously though, the prem is getting leaner and leaner for English player selection; and it shows.

Man C as well,

Foriegn money and players cant be good for the English game i.m.o sorry.

They have a few good young english players.

Players now - Terry, Lampard

Young english players - Sturridge, McEachran, Bertrand and Chalobah.

They maybe french but from what i can make out at least they seem to be contributing to society.

Probably not, i expect they have themselves set up as limited companies and are paying bugger all tax, which seems to be the trend nowadays. But at least they ain't out causing a nuisance on the streets, and are spending their cash in Britain to some extent.

They just need a world class midfielder next to ramires, and a decent right back and their nearly the finished article..

Also, all these signings without a manager iswell?

They could play a 4-2-3-1 and rip teams to pieces.

GK: Cech - Courtois in a few years

RB: New signing

CB: Cahill

CB: David Luiz

LB: Cole - Bertrand in a few years

CM: Ramires

CM: Lampard

RW: Marin/Sturridge

LW: Hulk/Hazard

AM: Mata/Hazard

ST: Torres/Hulk/Lukaku

Probably not, i expect they have themselves set up as limited companies and are paying bugger all tax, which seems to be the trend nowadays. But at least they ain't out causing a nuisance on the streets, and are spending there cash in Britain to some extent.

True

Archived