IGNORED

Chelsea Splashing The Cash...

Brizzle Jordan

I wonder if Josh McEachran would be avaliable to Championship teams next season? I know he didnt feature much at Swansea but that could of been down to injury, not sure.

Grew up in Oxford so might be worth a ask?

Would love him down the gate. Would be worried if he played in midfield with Skuse we would be a little light-weight in the middle of the park, however if Cisse stayed he would be perfect!

Would love him down the gate. Would be worried if he played in midfield with Skuse we would be a little light-weight in the middle of the park, however if Cisse stayed he would be perfect!

Do you know if he was injured for most of last season (as i know the kid has ad is fair share in his short career) or just couldnt get in above Britton/Allen?

Absolutely right Brizzle Jordan. I know Villas Boas kept bleating on about his 'project' but I feel he was harshly treated by his more experienced players who knew the writing was on the wall for them. It was plain to see that Terry, Lampard & Drogba didn't get fully behind AVB.

He was busy building for the future and now they're further securing this. Last season AVB brought in the following :

Thibaut Courtais - GK - 20

Oriel Romeu - DM - 20

Romelu Lukaku - ST - 19

Juan Mata - AMC - 24

Ulises Davila - AMC - 21

Lucas Piazon - ST - 18

Now they've added 23 year old Marin and 21 year old Hazard.

This will be team to reckon with - given time.

Absolutely right Brizzle Jordan. I know Villas Boas kept bleating on about his 'project' but I feel he was harshly treated by his more experienced players who knew the writing was on the wall for them. It was plain to see that Terry, Lampard & Drogba didn't get fully behind AVB.

He was busy building for the future and now they're further securing this. Last season AVB brought in the following :

Thibaul Courtais - GK - 20

Oriel Romeu - DM - 20

Romelu Lukaku - ST - 19

Juan Mata - AMC - 24

Ulises Davila - AMC - 21

Lucas Piazon - ST - 18

Now they've added 23 year old Marin and 21 year old Hazard.

This will be team to reckon with - given time.

Also Kevin De Bruyne. Not to mention they already have Nathaniel Chalobah, Kalas and Daniel Sturridge.

Ramires and David Luiz are still only 25 aswell.

Also Kevin De Bruyne. Not to mention they already have Nathaniel Chalobah, Kalas and Daniel Sturridge.

Ramires and David Luiz are still only 25 aswell.

Oh yeah - I forgot to list De Bruyne.

They've got a great squad coming together there.

Big season this next one for Lukaku.

For Chelsea to protect their investment the kid needs to be playing regular games at the highest level. Came with a big reputation which matched the price tag. Far too soon for him to replace Drobga in this Chelsea team so im interested to see what they do with him. Cameo performances from the bech or out on loan to a Prem club and.or abroad. He got huge potential.

I did read a couple of weeks back Anderlecht want to take him back on loan.

For Chelsea to protect their investment the kid needs to be playing regular games at the highest level. Came with a big reputation which matched the price tag. Far too soon for him to replace Drobga in this Chelsea team so im interested to see what they do with him. Cameo performances from the bech or out on loan to a Prem club and.or abroad. He got huge potential.

I think he'll be loaned to another premier league club. Stoke are interested.

Lukaku will go the other way to Marin for a year as part of the deal

]

Hazard is Belgian. Marin is German. Hulk is Portuguese.

Have I missed something>?

Marin is from Yugoslavia. By today's definitions he is Serbian.

The German team just hoovers up players who happen to live or work in Germany these days.

Archived