IGNORED

Ched Evans Sacked/released

Not only that, but sadly when he is released he will have clubs after him as well. Always the way and someone will take him on.

True! He will be a lot younger than the Lee Hughes/Marlon Kings of this world and will probably enjoy a very prosperous career when he is released in a couple of years.....

True! He will be a lot younger than the Lee Hughes/Marlon Kings of this world and will probably enjoy a very prosperous career when he is released in a couple of years.....

Yeah no doubt about that. He is a better player than both of those as well so will no doubt go on to make a good living.

Not only that, but sadly when he is released he will have clubs after him as well. Always the way and someone will take him on.

Yep, but you would hope any prospective team would listen hard to their fans and steer clear. But like with the Mcormack thread,he's done his time!

He will however have big problems getting a job outside of football, as he will be on the sex offenders register, many companies would not go near him with a barge pole. he has buggered up his future, and he is at an age where he probably isn't made for life just yet!

Yep, but you would hope any prospective team would listen hard to their fans and steer clear. But like with the Mcormack thread,he's done his time!

He will however have big problems getting a job outside of football, as he will be on the sex offenders register, many companies would not go near him with a barge pole. he has buggered up his future, and he is at an age where he probably isn't made for life just yet!

Like McCormick once he has done his time, he has a right to look for employment and earn a living but for me, it shouldn't be in a dream job like a professional football where he will be hailed a hero.

Like McCormick once he has done his time, he has a right to look for employment and earn a living but for me, it shouldn't be in a dream job like a professional football where he will be hailed a hero.

He won't get a job outside of football, he will be an outcast once background checks are done, he will be virtually unemployable

He won't get a job outside of football, he will be an outcast once background checks are done, he will be virtually unemployable

Yeah unfortunately that's more than likely. Either way his life will never be the same and he will have plenty of time to show some remorse.

He adamantly believes that he has done nothing wrong whatsoever, remorse will not be within a million miles of his agenda.

Then he has got what he deserves to be honest. Like many footballer's, clearly very detached from the real world as such and think's he is untouchable.

What a nightmare if he is innocent though.

I've had sex with girls I've met in town, I expect most of us have. Forgetting the more sordid parts of his particular case, guys have no protection against a girl saying she was too drunk to say yes. Especially footballers as they're hung out to dry the moment the allegation is made

It's unlikely to happen to average joe public, but a high profile sportsman is playing a dangerous game.

What a nightmare if he is innocent though.

I've had sex with girls I've met in town, I expect most of us have. Forgetting the more sordid parts of his particular case, guys have no protection against a girl saying she was too drunk to say yes. Especially footballers as they're hung out to dry the moment the allegation is made

It's unlikely to happen to average joe public, but a high profile sportsman is playing a dangerous game.

He didn't take her back, someone else did. He has made a very stupid decision if he is innocent. Why would you phone your mate to see if it was okay and shag some bird you have momentarily met. Then turn up, she is not in any state to say yes or no, but have a go anyway.

Sorry he is an idiot. The evidence must be pretty good in any case.

Takes two to tango, i feel he was dealt with very harshly

Who on here hasnt slept with a one night stand, who dosnt have a clue what planets shes on, let alone what bedroom she wakes up in.?

Why did SHE put herself in that postion, and how can she say she was raped when she was right out of it?

The whole thing stinks if you ask me

Who on here hasnt slept with a one night stand, who dosnt have a clue what planets shes on, let alone what bedroom she wakes up in.?

Why did SHE put herself in that postion, and how can she say she was raped when she was right out of it?

Partially Correct if the person involved is the one that took you back. Not correct when someone just pops in 30 mins later when you are out of it completely and they decide to give you one. That my friend is rape.

Quite right our society rely too much on drink, and that in itself is bloody stupid, what's the point in doing it if you can't remember. But that is no excuse.

Er... me for one, I thought the point of the "exercise" is for BOTH of you to enjoy it and get pleasure, if not ,stick to blow-up dolls or knock one out!

:laugh:, very very true, other wise you may as well be doing the American pie!

Anyone that does that, in my is a bit, erm, dodgy to say the least. I wouldn't want to be giving them covering stories, that is for sure.

Ummmmmm, probably not as many as you think.

Bullshit.

There was enough evidence for 12 people to objectively say that that scum is a rapist.

Doesn't stink to me. The only thing that stinks is the fact that the bastard will be out in 5 years.

and how can she say she was raped when she was right out of it?

With respect thejam, Ive been 'right out if it' on many occasions in my life but that doesn't mean I'm fair game for any professional footballer who fancys a shag. If she was really drunk then she couldn't have consented, surely?

There speaks somebody without kids and grand children (especially daughters) and if you have got kids, you should be ashamed of yourself. The guy has been found guilty on the FULL evidence by 12 jurors and had there been a MAJOR/OBVIOUS miscarriage of justice he would have been released the very next day on appeal and he hasn't.

Just for the record when was the last time either you or one of your mates has turned up whilst either you or one of your mates has just about finished with one of your 'one night stands' and asked whether they could 'have a go' and also bearing in mind at this point in their evidence Evans and his mate gave conflicting versions about exactly who was asked about permission.

Also given your graphic description of the state the female is in, at which point is she compis mentis enough to ever accept or decline your advances?.

There speaks somebody without kids and grand children (especially daughters) and if you have got kids, you should be ashamed of yourself. The guy has been found guilty on the FULL evidence by 12 jurors and had there been a MAJOR/OBVIOUS miscarriage of justice he would have been released the very next day on appeal and he hasn't.

Just for the record when was the last time either you or one of your mates has turned up whilst either you or one of your mates has just about finished with one of your 'one night stands' and asked whether they could 'have a go' and also bearing in mind at this point in their evidence Evans and his mate gave conflicting versions about exactly who was asked about permission.

Spot on,

the posters who think he's been hard done by have obviously never had to go to hospital in the middle of the night after their daughter has been slipped a date rape drug! It's a terrible experiience, luckily mine had good mates around who realized what was happening and stayed with her till the ambulance arrived. So I hope people will understand my less than sypathetic view held toward these "people" .

Archived