IGNORED

Ched Evans Sacked/released

Spot on,

the posters who think he's been hard done by have obviously never had to go to hospital in the middle of the night after their daughter has been slipped a date rape drug! It's a terrible experiience, luckily mine had good mates around who realized what was happening and stayed with her till the ambulance arrived. So I hope people will understand my less than sypathetic view held toward these "people" .

I don't think it even matters if you have daughters or granddaughters. It makes you a bit of filth in my book if you think it is morally okay, to go around shagging people who are passed out, or are in no position to agree or disagree.

People like that are filthy chancers, and only by luck are not in prison or on the on the sex offenders register.

I don't know how any sane person can think it is okay.

I have no kids.

Ummmmmm, probably not as many as you think.

Exactly and of course the male would have to be somewhat compis mentis to be able to perform, which makes matters worse.

Also i'd like 'the jam' to explain to us all exactly what sort of gratification he gets from shagging a female who has passed out when he is reasonably compis mentis? or perhaps it's the only way he can get women.

Exactly and of course the male would have to be somewhat compis mentis to be able to perform, which makes matters worse.

Also i'd like 'the jam' to explain to us all exactly what sort of gratification he gets from shagging a female who has passed out when he is reasonably compis mentis? or perhaps it's the only way he can get women.

It's a respect thing........or the modern day lack of it that is.........you just have to see how some drivers behave on the road for example............it's all ME ME ME ME & fork everyone else..........where has RESPECT for other people or property or for life in general gone?

It's a respect thing........or the modern day lack of it that is.........you just have to see how some drivers behave on the road for example............it's all ME ME ME ME & fork everyone else..........where has RESPECT for other people or property or for life in general gone?

Indeed, added to that parents having more and more authority to discipline their children, and other parents who just don't give a shit. You have loads of people who lack any sort of respect for anything.

If she didn't want to have relations with him, why did she go to his hotel room late at night? Sounds like a cheap gold digger after victims compo to me.

Sign him up in 18 months Del boy!!!

This is a joke , right ?

What other possible reason could there be, for going to somebody's bedroom late at night, other than sex???

I doubt she went there to hear Evans' indepth political perspective somehow.

She didn't go to the hotel with Evans. I suggest you read about the case before you post anymore misinformed drivel.

Takes two to tango, i feel he was dealt with very harshly

Who on here hasnt slept with a one night stand, who dosnt have a clue what planets shes on, let alone what bedroom she wakes up in.?

Why did SHE put herself in that postion, and how can she say she was raped when she was right out of it?

The whole thing stinks if you ask me

Id sort of agree if she had gone home with him, but she didnt, she went home with someone else and Ched basically came along after/half way through whatever... she made no decision to go home with Ched Evans and therefore didnt consent to anything with him.

I dont think she'd have any grounds to claim rape against the other guy and hence why he has not been jailed

What other possible reason could there be, for going to somebody's bedroom late at night, other than sex???

I doubt she went there to hear Evans' indepth political perspective somehow.

You are commenting on a case you know nothing about, I suggest you check the facts of the case before digging yourself an even bigger hole

If she didn't want to have relations with him, why did she go to his hotel room late at night? Sounds like a cheap gold digger after victims compo to me.

Sign him up in 18 months Del boy!!!

What a totally brainless and inaccurate post this is, the girl collapsed in a kebab shop (eye witness evidence) and had to be helped into the taxi by the guy who was found not guilty who then took her to a room in a Premier inn, dear little Ched who was not in that taxi booked and paid for the room by phone in the other guys name, there is also eye witness accounts of the condition the girl arriving at the premier inn, do you now sort of see where this is actually going here?, Evans turned up later and decided it was ok for him to join in, so Evans never took her to the premier inn, it's called conspiracy to commit, in that the footballers made a plan, a plan between themselves, a plan that she would not have been in any fit state to agree to as proved by eye witness accounts and finally if this girl was as compliant as you suggest, why when leaving the inn would the players then tell the receptionists to keep an eye on her?.

Evans is scum and if you believe his behaviour is OK I suggest you seek help urgently.

What a totally brainless and inaccurate post this is, the girl collapsed in a kebab shop (eye witness evidence) and had to be helped into the taxi by the guy who was found not guilty who the took her to a room in a Premier inn, dear little Ched who was not in that taxi booked and paid for the room by phone in the other guys name, there is also eye witness accounts of the condition the girl arriving at the premier inn, do you now sort of see where this is actually going here?, Evans turned up later and decided it was ok for him to join in, so Evans never took her to the premier inn, it's called conspiracy to commit, in that the footballers made a plan, a plan between themselves, a plan that she would not have been in any fit state to agree to as proved by eye witness accounts and finally if this girl was as compliant as you suggest, why when leaving the inn would the players then tell the receptionists to keep an eye on her?.

Evans is scum and if you believe his behaviour is OK I suggest you seek help urgently.

I wouldn't worry too much about what this bloke says thinks or understands....I'm 90% sure judging by most of the shite he's spouted over the last few weeks that he's either constantly fishing or is just a twisted troll. Seriously... look at most of the controversial topics over the last couple of weeks and you will see the same sort of inane bullshit posted by snarf. If he's not on the wind up then the bloke does needs help.

I wouldn't worry too much about what this bloke says thinks or understands....I'm 90% sure judging by most of the shite he's spouted over the last few weeks that he's either constantly fishing or is just a twisted troll. Seriously... look at most of the controversial topics over the last couple of weeks and you will see the same sort of inane bullshit posted by snarf. If he's not on the wind up then the bloke does needs help.

Give the guy a break, he's too busy working on how to give us all cheap electricity and gas, obviously distracted from the real world !!!

He probably cost United promotion, so he will have lots of angry Sheffield men after him when he is released

Bit like Lita for us then and both managed by Wilson. Not that it was Lita's fault back then unless of course he threw kiddie tantrums before the match. Either way both rather unsavoury characters from what i can make out.

Bit like Lita for us then and both managed by Wilson. Not that it was Lita's fault back then unless of course he threw kiddie tantrums before the match. Either way both rather unsavoury characters from what i can make out.

I hadn't made that connection, but it's curious that it's another DW player p1ssed out of his brain and misbehaving. Not that Lita or Limpy Cockup ever did anything quite that disgusting.

Can I say, well done to most of the blokes who've posted in this thread. As a woman it's genuinely great to hear how disgusted most of you are by what happened to that woman. Sex stopped being about men getting their end away donkeys years ago. It's a two way street.

And for those saying "who hasnt slept with someone a bit drunk?" unless the woman verbally gives consent, or isn't in a fit state to do so, then it's rape. That's what the law says anyhow.

Archived