IGNORED

Where Will We Finish?

Bcfc24

Where will we finish?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We will stay up again & easier than last season.

One of the promoted clubs (probably Charlton) to go up again along with dirty Leeds (Colin will sort it if he gets the cash).

Barnsley, Peterborough & Millwall to go down.

But things could all change with some decent signings.

BCAGFC

Obviously with transfers things will change but just a fun poll for throughout the summer :banana: Feel Free to give your reasons aswell...

I've gone for an 8th place finish - assuming that we make some decent signings during the summer or else we'll be relegation favourites.

Birmingham, Blackburn and Baaadiff to get promotion. Huddersfield, Peterboro and Sheffield Wednesday to be relegated.

I really can see us struggling again next seasn, I hope not but I cant really see any improvement to come.. I think lower mid table would be a good result in Dels first full season but there are some incredibly ambitious and historically successful clubs in the Championship which all used to fill the Old First Division. We go into the new season with the bloody Albatross of a stadium still not resolved, the board will not be investing any tangible funds until it is and this will have a detremental effect for another season.

Man City will win the league again with Chelsea second and Spuds third ( Manure having capitulated into mid table by December) Charlton, Cardiff and Ipswich will be teams to be reckoned with in the Championship and Swindon, Coventry and Brentford in Division 1... £1.00 super heinz pays £ 450,567. 393 .09 ...get your bets on....

City to finish 14th. Good season, some excitement but too many silly results will cost us and we'll fade away towards the end of the season when we know we're safe but won't catch the p/offs.

Promoted: Wolves and Birmingham automatically, in that order. With Bolton also going back up at the first time of asking,via the play offs. Baaaaaadiff to bottle it once more.

Relegated: Barnsley have been hovering there or there abouts for a while, hope they go down. (Sorry Barnsley Tyke). Also hope Millwall go down, can't stand 'em and have also been hovering recently. Purely coz I was struggling to pick a third and they ship a lot of goals (and have a shite ground with no bar) Peterborough. If they don't keep scoring goals regularly they could be in big trouble again.

I honestly don't understand why everyone seems to think Brum will be promoted. They will have to sell all they're best players and will probably be looking for a new manager soon.

Wolves, Leicester and Leeds to go up for me.

Although I think under Coyle Bolton will be very close.

I have us down to finish 18th. Unless Del is very shrewd in the market I think we are going to struggle again.

Where we finish is up to SL.

If he gets the cheque book out for Del then we should be fine, and maybe mid to lower finish.

If he doesn't then another long, stressful and unenjoyable season I'm afraid.

I here the word ambition mentioned alot, isn't it about time WE SHOWED SOME!

If relegation did happen, and it cost the club (SL?) say 5 Million, why not spend 2 million now to

avoid that scenario then we're 3 million up! :D

We have 15 players under contract I think. If City can make some good signings think we can do midtable. The hope is top 6 offcause. It should be very nice if we can make a good start. The latest two seasons the start have been more than pore. DM now knows the squad and Im a little optimistic. Last 8 games showed that City is hart to beat. The defence looked ok and their was no panic. Gerken is good and I hope we can sign Amougo, great defender Imo. Its important that Cisse signs but he will probably leave as I understand it. Barnsley, Millwall and Peterboro will be fighting in the relegation zone. Also think Hudds and Charlton can have problems. Every year the experts says Watford going down but they always surprice. Maybe it can be Boros season. City win twice vs Southampton and did not lose to West Ham. Hard work and the right attitued is the only way to get a good season. Most of the teams in the leauge are equal so I dont am afraid of any team. A little bit of luck and some pens for City it can be very pleasant..On other hands some owngoals and a bad start we can be fighting to avoid relegation again. Hope and thinks this season we will do better. Coyr.

I honestly don't understand why everyone seems to think Brum will be promoted. They will have to sell all they're best players and will probably be looking for a new manager soon.

Wolves, Leicester and Leeds to go up for me.

Ha! Leeds have to do the same as Brum, as it stands, and you have them to go up!

Archived