IGNORED

Where Will We Finish?

Bcfc24

Where will we finish?  

205 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Extraordinary, out of over 130 City fans, only one said we are to finish 1st

Hope that was Del's vote then!

Just us fans being realistic. We would have to sign a whole new team to finish first.

Where we finish is up to SL.

If he gets the cheque book out for Del then we should be fine, and maybe mid to lower finish.

If he doesn't then another long, stressful and unenjoyable season I'm afraid.

I here the word ambition mentioned alot, isn't it about time WE SHOWED SOME!

If relegation did happen, and it cost the club (SL?) say 5 Million, why not spend 2 million now to

avoid that scenario then we're 3 million up! :D

£5m could get us promoted, then again, didn't Leicester spend that on one player last season and they finished just above mid table.

I'd rather we spent bugger all and use the loan market wisely, our squad and academy and stay up by the skin of our teeth, we have spent very little in this league yet still find ourselves accumulating £11m losses a year. FFP can't come quick enough for me.

Fair enough if Steve Lansdown lost his marbles and came out tomorrow and announced he's going all in to get us promoted and keeping us in the Premier League for the next 20 years then I'd take it, but, I'm going to assume for now that he will be quite unhappy/happy covering our horrific losses each year.

Ha! Leeds have to do the same as Brum, as it stands, and you have them to go up!

Except Leeds haven't got financial problems as bad as Brum, have more money to spend and won't be losing their manager soon.

As much as I hate Warnock he knows how to get out of the division with a tight budget. They will be better equipt than Brum.

Do people have a psycholigical dislike of odd numbers do you think? I was just interest in of the people who voted for a mid table position, more people voted for 10th, 12th 14th 16th and 18th than voted for 11th 13th 15th 17th. just seems strange........

Archived