IGNORED

Inigo Calderon

Brizzle Jordan

If whoever is left back targets are didn't fancy a move here perhaps he then rates foster as the next best left back, doesn't mean we havent moved for one

I doubt that is the case. He's obviously going to have a few different left backs lined up.

I think we will end up with a new GK, LB, CB, CM, ST.

I'd be hoping for a new left winger also but not sure this is something we will see happen.

I doubt that is the case. He's obviously going to have a few different left backs lined up.

I think we will end up with a new GK, LB, CB, CM, ST.

I'd be hoping for a new left winger also but not sure this is something we will see happen.

We dont need wingers, Boalise and Adomah should be the 2 wingers with Woolford and a possible youngster to provide cover aswel?

We dont need wingers, Boalise and Adomah should be the 2 wingers with Woolford and a possible youngster to provide cover aswel?

No disrespect to Wollford but I hope he is nowhere near the first team next season. Never good enough.

Brighton's highly-rated defender Inigo Calderonis a transfer target for Leeds, Bristol Cityand Huddersfield Town, Sky Sports understands.

Didn't see us signing a new RB.

Maybe Del wants Foster to play LB? :/

Very good going forward but dodgy defensively. Would be surprised if we got him tbh, i imagine he'd command quite a fee

No disrespect to Wollford but I hope he is nowhere near the first team next season. Never good enough.

I do admit before I didn't rate him but the way he played towards the end of season was very pleasing to see! If and I repeat IF he playes like he did towards the end of the season then I can see a future for him at the club.

Here's for hoping :fingerscrossed:

So every professional footballer has class? Don't be so silly.

Martyn Woolford is awful and is not good enough to play at this level. Get rid asap.

Well he must have some in order to be playing in the championship. Suppose we all have our opinions on certain players. He played well for Scunny and it has taken time for him to settle and all that crap but there is a improvement so if it continue's well done to the lad. If you'r just going to slate him and tell him how sh** he is then how would you feel?

Have some faith in his ability.

Well he must have some in order to be playing in the championship. Suppose we all have our opinions on certain players. He played well for Scunny and it has taken time for him to settle and all that crap but there is a improvement so if it continue's well done to the lad. If you'r just going to slate him and tell him how sh** he is then how would you feel?

Have some faith in his ability.

I've supported him but it's very evident he is far from being good enough to play in this division.

So every professional footballer has class? Don't be so silly.

Martyn Woolford is awful and is not good enough to play at this level. Get rid asap.

New season, new start.

Woolford was definitely Championship class for S****horpe and weighed in with a good number of goals as well.

IF he's finally settled at City it's just possible we'll see the player we hoped to see when City signed him.

I doubt he'll be leaving, so let's hope so.

New season, new start.

Woolford was definitely Championship class for S****horpe and weighed in with a good number of goals as well.

IF he's finally settled at City it's just possible we'll see the player we hoped to see when City signed him.

I doubt he'll be leaving, so let's hope so.

Finally someone with some sense!!!

Not from his recent performances.

He was average towards the end of the season. He wasn't brilliant. 4 or 5 average games in a season is miles from being good enough.

All that settling in rubbish.. he's 26 and hasn't moved country. He's moved from S****horpe to Bristol. It's hardly Dubai to Ethiopia.

Archived