IGNORED

Rob Hulse

Tony Montana

Rob Hulse is very close to concluding a permanent deal that will see him sign for us.

Decent footballer, but quite interesting as i don't think he is really the type of striker we need unless Stead is on the move..

Didn't get this from twitter by any chance?

You can't trust anything on Tw @ tter, even experienced journalists get taken for a ride.

Most useless form of multimedia EVER, only attention seeking tw @ ts use it.

BCAGFC

Bit of a generalisation there, I use twitter so according to your statement I'm an attention seeking ****t? what's wrong is it a little to technical for you?

Bit of a generalisation there, I use twitter so according to your statement I'm an attention seeking ****t? what's wrong is it a little to technical for you?

Agree about the genaralisation but how many rumours on Tw @ tter are true, the trouble is that the real info gets swamped by the to$$ers who tweet absolute crap.....you only have to see Woolfords account to see that.

Until that is sorted, it will always be the most unreliable form of info.

As a Tw @ tter user, could you please enlighten me........why do people need to inform the world what they are doing every second of the day?............is it their one chance of fame?.

BCAGFC

As a Tw @ tter user, could you please enlighten me........why do people need to inform the world what they are doing every second of the day?............is it their one chance of fame?.

BCAGFC

If you went on twitter to have a look rather than believing what people told you it was about then you would know that you type rubbish.

People do not go on there to tell others that they are eating a sandwich, mowing the lawn etc. it just doesn't happen.

It is a very good forum for picking up quick news, insider comments and gauging public reaction to events. I use it for my work to ascertain the populsrity of products I sell.

Does that make me a ****t as well?

If you went on twitter to have a look rather than believing what people told you it was about then you would know that you type rubbish.

People do not go on there to tell others that they are eating a sandwich, mowing the lawn etc. it just doesn't happen.

It is a very good forum for picking up quick news, insider comments and gauging public reaction to events. I use it for my work to ascertain the populsrity of products I sell.

Does that make me a ****t as well?

I have a Tw @ tter account, I created it to tell that **** 4thOfficial that he was talking bollox about Maynard going to Leicester, I never got a reply.

I don't bother using it as there is so much crap spouted on there and if you haven;t seen the 'I am eating a sandwich' tweets, then you obviously haven't been lookiing closely enough.........even our very own Bean_Head tweets about eating pizza.

Anyway, we are going off topic, the Hulse rumour is probably just that and we don;t need another Stead/Taylor type player, we need pace.

BCAGFC

even our very own Bean_Head tweets about eating pizza.

That's for commercial reasons.... as is Oli-boy's constant blabbering on about Wessex Garage....

There's always the 'unfollow' button if you want a nice blank timeline though. :bored:

The more relevant and interesting question is, why does the world bother listening?

These things are opt in you know.

I have a Tw @ tter account, I created it to tell that **** 4thOfficial that he was talking bollox about Maynard going to Leicester, I never got a reply.

I don't bother using it as there is so much crap spouted on there and if you haven;t seen the 'I am eating a sandwich' tweets, then you obviously haven't been lookiing closely enough.........even our very own Bean_Head tweets about eating pizza.

Anyway, we are going off topic, the Hulse rumour is probably just that and we don;t need another Stead/Taylor type player, we need pace.

BCAGFC

It's a bit like facebook, after a while you kind of give in and open an account to see what it's all about. You then realise it's a big mistake because 90% of it is filled with crap like "OMG I can't believe what just happened" Then 12 people give it the thumbs up without actually knowing what the ****k is going on, and the attention seeking twerp never writes anything back which fuels more people commenting like "You alright Hun?"

Gah!!! The most pointless crap on the internet.

I get the vast majority of my daily news from Twitter and find the footballing incite offered by top journalists and ex pro's very interesting.

Facebook is the shit hole, full of people you vaguely remember from school telling you how many weeks pregnant they are. One of my partners friends once took to Facebook to inform the world how many centimetres dilated she was, i died a little inside when i saw that. It has it's uses and entertainments but generally a depressing commentary on society today, although you can choose your friends so I'm not complaining . . . .

Apologies, back on topic, Hulse story is uninspiring if true. Not the sort of player I'd hope we were looking at, difficult to see what it would achieve other than a handful of goals from a handful more games on valuable wage space.

Hulse is an odd one. May still have something in him but I doubt it. But Del has a habit of turning the uninspiring into diamonds, and we all said similar when we signed Stead.

The rumour that we were looking at Helgurson instead was more believable and more of what I thought Del would be looling at.

Archived