IGNORED

Rob Hulse

Tony Montana

Hulse must be at least 32 so I'd be surprised to see McInnes sign a player of the age when he already has Stead and Taylor in that mould. I'd expect another striker similiar to Pitman to be on the radar.

City don't need another 'target man'.

Posted it in the player signing threat but I personally don't think Hulse scores enough goals. We need an in and out goalscorer... Maynard, Lita, Murrary, even Brooker, style striker again (I know Murrary wasn't a striker before I get shot down but he did have a 18-goal season or something close)!

Posted it in the player signing threat but I personally don't think Hulse scores enough goals. We need an in and out goalscorer... Maynard, Lita, Murrary, even Brooker, style striker again (I know Murrary wasn't a striker before I get shot down but he did have a 18-goal season or something close)!

Yeah agree mate, we just need something different to what we already have. He is too similar to Stead and Taylor and not much, if at all better than either. If we are to sign another target man he needs to be a lot better than what we have. Not better than what we have for me.

Doubt it's true anyway. His main asset is his aerial ability but we haven't even got anyone who can deliver a decent ball.

Ryan Taylor is Steads back-up.

It wouldn't surprise me if Stead ends up at Huddersfield. His home town club and I've read in the past that he would like to play for them one day. Now they are in the Championship it could happen.

No I don't have any source etc etc, it's just a hunch I have.

It wouldn't surprise me if Stead ends up at Huddersfield. His home town club and I've read in the past that he would like to play for them one day. Now they are in the Championship it could happen.

Stead came through the academy at Huddersfield and played for them for 2 years before his big money move to Blackburn...

Me to PB. He has a great fondness for them. Saying that, Bristol is a far better place to live than Huddersfield and he and his family are well settled here

I really dont think we will be making many signings at all and Del will keep faith with the majority of the squad which finished well last season.

He might venture into the first loan market but until this Stadium business is sorted out and the Board are able to re-coup some of the previous seasons losses there will be very little money made available IMO.

I can easily see Maynard coming back here for a loan spell

I really dont think we will be making many signings at all and Del will keep faith with the majority of the squad which finished well last season.

He might venture into the first loan market but until this Stadium business is sorted out and the Board are able to re-coup some of the previous seasons losses there will be very little money made available IMO.

And Leroy as well, won't we have a popular forward line ! :0)

You kidding?

After the shit he had when he left to go to West Ham?

Is Micky running short of Coca Cola?

Archived