IGNORED

Holloway. Back In The Prem With Swansea?

Dolman Block B

I've got a soft spot for Swansea that would be ruined by that odious little shit taking over

I can't see it though Arn, some of the names touted for the job, I can see them going for a big name to appease the fans and ballsing it up. Second seasonitis for them and Norwich I'm afraid, which would be a shame, as I've got a soft spot for Norwich too! Would much rather see West Ham, Stoke and Arsenal get relegated than them two.....

I've got a soft spot for Swansea that would be ruined by that odious little shit taking over

I can't see it though Arn, some of the names touted for the job, I can see them going for a big name to appease the fans and ballsing it up. Second seasonitis for them and Norwich I'm afraid, which would be a shame, as I've got a soft spot for Norwich too! Would much rather see West Ham, Stoke and Arsenal get relegated than them two.....

I,ll go along with that Woodsy. They can go for a bigger card than that mellon, and will want to secure at least another season with the right man in charge.

Saying that, i realy can not see a big big name wnating to take over at Swansea.

Funny how some can never forget or forgive, he is a good manager forget all the silly inbred stuff about him being Gas, I expect he has grow up a bit, so should you.

Stuff that, it's Ian Holloway FFS, the gas legend!

Before I started going in there, he used to drink in my local and I have been told in no uncertain terms that he is still a blue and detests City.

Funny how some can never forget or forgive, he is a good manager forget all the silly inbred stuff about him being Gas, I expect he has grow up a bit, so should you.

Did I mention 'inbred'? No, I called him 'an odious little shit', which sums him up quite nicely in my eyes. I dislike other people too, people that have nothing to do with the G*s

How about you tuck your blouse in, poppet?

I'm surprised they'd want him. Would have thought Poyet would have been up their street when you consider the type of managers they've had in the last 6 years or so.

Its no surprise that they'd like Holloway. Everyone was impressed by the way he had Blackpool playing when they were in the PL and as Swansea pride themselves with being an attractive team to watch, he has the track record to show that he thinks the same way.

Its no surprise that they'd like Holloway. Everyone was impressed by the way he had Blackpool playing when they were in the PL and as Swansea pride themselves with being an attractive team to watch, he has the track record to show that he thinks the same way.

Oh I don't disagree with that, but he's not exactly the most easy to handle managers in the world. Martinez, Souza, Rodgers, you just let them get on with it, with Holloway he's going to give you plenty headaches as a chairman, which I don't see as something Huw Jenkins (correct me if I'm wrong) would be overly keen on. I know Pyet fired off once or twice last year over the Suarez incident, but I can't imagine he's anyway near as high-strung as Holloway.

Unfair mucker. Those who can go back far enogh can remember what a vile toad he has been towards City fans.

Anyway, still think Swansea can do better. Thats the point

Unfair mucker. Those who can go back far enogh can remember what a vile toad he has been towards City fans.

Anyway, still think Swansea can do better. Thats the point

and the way they kicked lumps out of Super Bob, putting him out of the end of the season in '90....

My ass he is mucker

If he wasn't such a gobshite then people wouldn't take another look at him

Keeps himself in the spotlight very well, but as someone else on here says, has an awful lot of relegations on his cv - can't see why he'd be on Swansea's list

Yes they can!!

I dont care that he is gas, I would feel the same who ever it was targeting this football club.

Its the things that have been said by the man about this football club, HE CANT TAKE BACK! At one time it felt almost weekly that some either jibe at Bristol City came out of his gob! If some choose to forget it fine I wont, but I wont boo him either...The oposite of love is not hate its indifference and that is how I will always treat him!

Perhaps one blemish to consider though is that he had nothing to countenance in his strategy when Blackpool started falling like a stone without stopping 2 seasons ago.

I would imagine Hollowh'd would be on many peoples' prem club shortlist but that he would go no further on most.

A year or two ago Holloway was on a BBC documentry complaining that City's new proposed new ground was in the wrong place and they should be building one in North Bristol for both teams to share . He was full of self interest for the Gas frighten that they will get left behind and trying to throw a spanner in the works of a new stadium for City. I don't see him now advocating City moving to Rovers new stadium , why not , because he don't give a damn about us , so what the hell was he doing on that documentry .

I really don't understand City fans liking him he is beyond the pale.

Made I larf this. Another one I like is (when responding to a man saying something you think is 'girly') "Ooh yes, and after that maybe we can plait each other's hair and talk about boys". :laughcont:

We talk about a lot of boys on here, don't we! ? Not too much hair to plait now though Southport!

A year or two ago Holloway was on a BBC documentry complaining that City's new proposed new ground was in the wrong place and they should be building one in North Bristol for both teams to share . He was full of self interest for the Gas frighten that they will get left behind and trying to throw a spanner in the works of a new stadium for City. I don't see him now advocating City moving to Rovers new stadium , why not , because he don't give a damn about us , so what the hell was he doing on that documentry .

I really don't understand City fans liking him he is beyond the pale.

One saving grace that Hollowhead has is the fact that when he was Gas manager he got the Gas relegated. Give Gashead Hollowhead some credit for that. :banana:

Gas....shit....aaaaahhhhhh.

Archived