IGNORED

New Away Kit

Big Joe

Are you surprised? Last season I went from Cardiff to Bristol for the opening day to get myself a shirt and they didn't have any in home or away in my size, I ended up getting the GK shirt, not doing that against this season.

Did ST holders get a discount on shirts last year? Genuine question as it's years since I bought one.

No they didn't. A valid reason that I have just been informed is, the prices were supposed to go up 2 years ago and thats when they took the discount away. This year they have had to put them up so have given the discount.

No they didn't. A valid reason that I have just been informed is, the prices were supposed to go up 2 years ago and thats when they took the discount away. This year they have had to put them up so have given the discount.

Fair play to the club then.

just been down to get the boys kit, sales are very slow and not a massive choice in sizes

Its dull and uninspiring and only the badge identifies it as Bristol City. It could be any teams away shirt. I really don't like it and maybe too many fans agree with me.

Its dull and uninspiring and only the badge identifies it as Bristol City. It could be any teams away shirt. I really don't like it and maybe too many fans agree with me.

Or, more realistically people think getting on for nearly 50 notes to buy a polyester shirt with a manufacturing cost of about £5 is too steep

Archived