IGNORED

Paddy Kenny?

BS4 on Tour...

Likely to go to Leeds I would have thought. That may however make Andy Lonergan available and if I was McInnes I would certainly look into any possibility of bringing Lonergan here.

Yeah looks like he will join Warnock at dirty Leeds. I would certainly have Lonergan here! Class keeper at this level.

excuse me? He is not shocking. Would be the best keeper here for years and years if he signed.

Oh yea sorry, of course he would. Top class keeper, dont know why he's not playing Champions League football, must be the crazy world we live in !

Don't think you can walk the Championship with a 'shocking' keeper?!

If you have the best team in the league and a decent defence, the keeper doesnt really make much difference.

Dont worry though, according to RedDave he's the don so he must be worth splashing cash on !

and a

Oh yea sorry, of course he would. Top class keeper, dont know why he's not playing Champions League football, must be the crazy world we live in !

If you have the best team in the league and a decent defence, the keeper doesnt really make much difference.

Dont worry though, according to RedDave he's the don so he must be worth splashing cash on !

and according to you he's rubbish everyone is allowed to have an opinion no need to get bitchy!! .. he is a class championship keeper also

Kenny is a good ,but ageing keeper. So would be the same scenario of position blocking a couple of years down the line that we have had with James. If he goes to Leeds then so be it. Lonnergan was good, but development has stalled some what after much promise when younger. He was also on astronomical wages at PNE, before his Leeds move, likely to be the same scenario if was to come here

You've taken the words right out of my mouth RMLF.

Grow up.

Archived