IGNORED

Could Be Change At Leeds Already?

petehinton

Anyone else get the feeling he's destined to end up here one day?

I certainly do!

I didn't particularly like the fella but I admire his passion and you can't knock his record of getting clubs up. He's a proper marmite character but I would welcome him to BS3 if Del ever left.

The Leeds fans are talking if relegation as they haven't signed anyone yet!!! So where does that leave us?

We're doomed I say.

And as far as Warnock coming here..I think not, especially with the fact the the guy was hit (allegedly) by a City fan and all the bad feeling about the goal that never was.

However Ken Bates is a horrible bloke and no one in their right mind will want to go there, so with that, I reckon dirty Leeds are dark horses for the drop .

But they are Leeds, they equate the quality of a team to the amount the individuals within it cost. This is not necessarily a perfect equation as lots of teams that cost very little to assemble can be successful. Our most successful teams have often been the cheapest to assemble, in fact you could argue that things have gone wrong in the past when we tried to spend money on "star" individuals.

There may be something in the story, maybe not. One thing though is certain - it is merely a matter of time before characters like Bates and Warnock fall out with a bang.

Didn't Bates run a Motel? I'm pretty sure Colin has a rocking chair in the attic

I certainly do!

I didn't particularly like the fella but I admire his passion and you can't knock his record of getting clubs up. He's a proper marmite character but I would welcome him to BS3 if Del ever left.

I'd boo him every single home game, even if he took us up!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I would wet myself laughing if Colin was to end up here

Colin said on Sky a couple of years ago that he would love to manage us due to our support and potential. I like the man. He has a passion second to none and would put us in the prem no problem

Colin said on Sky a couple of years ago that he would love to manage us due to our support and potential. I like the man. He has a passion second to none and would put us in the prem no problem

Plus he could play the pantomine dame at the Hippodrome with very little make-up.

Archived