IGNORED

Group A - The Climax

Judge Roughneck

Can't believe he cost Wolfsburg less than a million... I know it's unlikely he would have joined us but if we were in for him before any of the big clubs knew about him.. you never know!

You could see him playing in England. Possibly someone like Arsenal should look at signing him. Him and Walcott on either wing would be interesting.

Can't believe he cost Wolfsburg less than a million... I know it's unlikely he would have joined us but if we were in for him before any of the big clubs knew about him.. you never know!

can't say I'd ever heard of him before.

Knowing city's scouting network, and their xenaphobic stance on foreign players, I doubt they did either.

Greece winning!

Poles are great, the stick some take from the locals is disgusting.

Polska polska polska

Agreed. The vast majority of Polish people who have come here are hard working, thoroughly decent people. Historically Poland have probably been the greatest ally we have had as a nation, up there with the U.S..

Would love to see Poland get through tonight.

I doubt our scouting network has heard of Czech Republic as a country, let alone the players that play in it.

well they went to Slovakia, clearly couldn't be arses to cross the border.

I do know, years a go, we scouted, and had a chance to sign, but decided he wasn't good enough, a certain player called Tomas skuhravy. Ho hum, typical city balls up.

Can you now see what I said after Russia won there first game, you don't win tournements in the first game however well you play.

Tournement football is different from all other football.

Come on Bill, they should easily win this group regardless, 22 shots and 1 on target? How often does that happen?

I am very dissapointed with Russia, they should have won this group with ease after such a good start.

Come on Bill, they should easily win this group regardless, 22 shots and 1 on target? How often does that happen?

I am very dissapointed with Russia, they should have won this group with ease after such a good start.

not really, poles spanked them 2nd half. And if you can't hit the target, that says a lot about you as a team. All the approach play in the world is worth nothing if you can't put it in the net.

Germany and Spain are so far ahead of everyone else.

Greece were so far behind everyone 8 years ago, and started with a loss if memory serves me correctly.

Likewise, the Danes didn't even qualify years ago.

Archived