IGNORED

What Would It Mean To You If England Won The Euro's?

Brizzle Jordan

They don't need to think of a vegetable to compare him to, they have worked out that Roy has a speech impediment & have therefore ridiculed him for this. Because that's what we should do in this modern world, treat those that are different to us poorly. What's that? The Sun have reported of supposed racism problems in the host nations?

Here's a question, do you think that the press has cost us tournaments in the past? I do.

Here's a question, do you think that the press has cost us tournaments in the past? I do.

oh god hell yessssss , bunch of arseholes and one of the reasons the english are hated by the other home nations. For those old enough can you remember how amazing things were here during italia 90 once we reached the latter stages ? and euro 96 to a lesser extent. The difference back then was that the players looked and played like they gave a toss, nowadays (having gone to the game last week against Belgium) I'm honestly not so sure.

I am hugely patriotic and football is a good outlet for this if channelled in the right way and would I be delirious if we won the euros however unlikely ? Despite the above yep. Won't happen though I'm much more realistic now I'm over 40 !!

Archived