IGNORED

Holland V Germany

Super

Nevermind the score. I'm seriously tempted by £200 on RvP first goalscorer at 7/1.

Refunded if Gomez scores at any time.

Someone talk me out of it?!

I would be careful with that, big talk that RVP is going to be dropped for Huntelaar. I am going for a 1-1 draw.

Nevermind the score. I'm seriously tempted by £200 on RvP first goalscorer at 7/1.

The fact that it's a better price on Betfair should convince you out of it at 7/1

The guy in goal for Denmark is that the Andersson who was at the gas a few years back?

The guy in goal for Denmark is that the Andersson who was at the gas a few years back?

No way your thinking of Mikkel Andersen I think, the gas would never be in a position to have such a player!! Not ever!! The Denmark keeper is Stephan Andersen from Evian in France.

No way your thinking of Mikkel Andersen I think, the gas would never be in a position to have such a player!! Not ever!! The Denmark keeper is Stephan Andersen from Evian in France.

I know he was the Denmark under 21 keeper.

Lukas Podolski, winning his 99th cap tonight aged 27 - He also has 43 goals

Phillip Lahm winning his 88th cap tonight, aged 28

Per Mertesacker could win his 82nd cap tonight, aged 27

Bastian Schweinsteiger winning his 92nd cap tonight, aged 27

Such an experienced side yet they have only 2 players over 29 years of age.

Netherlands have a older squad but they still have massive experience:

Wesley Sneijder winning his 86th cap tonight aged 28

Rafael Van der Vaart winning his 98th cap tonight aged 29

Dirk Kuyt could win his 90th cap aged 31

Then you have Jetro Willems, just turned 18 and winning his 4th cap tonight.

I've got £10 on all four teams to score at least a goal tonight at 14/1, so far so good.

How anyone can say this tournament is rubbish and has boring games is mental and must be deluded.

i'm finding myself reassessing opinion of several posters. how can you take anyone seriously who claims this has been boring - these clowns should be banned from the board on account of being no-nothing half wits. in five days the tournament has already had more excitement than the last world cup.

Archived