IGNORED

If You Were Sl.......

Rich i e

Would you be tempted to invest the 80m he cashed in to fund the new stadium, put Harry Redknapp on a 2 year deal, say at £5m a year, give him 70m for players and wages....

Harry lives 1 hour or so down road

Could give Del his knowledge

Get us Prem Football

Full house every week down the Gate

or continue to spend 12 million over the next 6 years and get have nothing to show for it?

Would you be tempted to invest the 80m he cashed in to fund the new stadium, put Harry Redknapp on a 2 year deal, say at £5m a year, give him 70m for players and wages....

Get us Prem Football

or continue to spend 12 million over the next 6 years and get have nothing to show for it?

I wouldn't have that parasite Redknapp anywhere near this club. Not in a million years. He would bleed Steve dry, and walk out half way through doing a job.

Get us Prem Football

Your head is full of magic.

Del wouldn't stick around if we brought in Harry. I want this club to keep some credibility instead of becoming the Manchester City of the Championship and possibly still failing to gain promotion.

We aren't desperate..

Get us Prem Football

No

Get us Prem Football

If I was SL I would withdraw all funding and sell all my shares and not have to worry about my kids inheritance being fritted away on Bentleys and BMWs by a bunch of people that are good at kicking a ball around a rectangle.

Get us Prem Football

Get us Prem Football

If I were SL, I would read the OP and think to myself, "I can't possibly meet the expectations of people like this", and promptly do one.

Thankfully, I am not SL...

... and I hope he doesn't read this thread...

Get us Prem Football

Priceless!

Oh well, at least you got a few bites, which must have been what you were after, as there's absolutely no way a sane person could have been serious about this one.

If on the other hand you WERE serious, I should go and get some help if I were you.

Archived