IGNORED

Group C Croatia V Spain, Italy V Roi

The Fat Controller

Tonights games, thankfully on BBC1 and BBC3 respectively.

Ireland are unbeaten in three against Italy but after their performances so far i can't see them winning a corner let alone a game.

I can't see anything other than a Spain win in the other game - but i'd happily be proved wrong especially if it made the evenings games a little more entertaining.

Why has he not giving people like McLean and Walters a game instead of has beens like Duff and Keane?

Why Is he not giving people like McLean and Walters a game instead of has beens like Duff and Keane?

I live in hope that we can turn up tonight. The really frustrating thing for me is that we've made stupid mistakes early in each half we've played and not given ourselves any chance at all.

Sure we're the worst team (on paper and, so far, performance-wise) in the tournament, but we're better than the two matches have suggested. Whatever the result, I just hope for the team to be able to hold their heads up high, it'll be the last time one or two of them will pull on the jersey I daresay.

As for the likes of Duff and Keane, I agree to a point, but we've not qualified for anything for ten years, and I don't blame Trap for sticking with the players who have finally got us there.

G'wan Ireland!

Archived