IGNORED

Group C Croatia V Spain, Italy V Roi

The Fat Controller

May be stupid here, was the Spain goal not offside? The ball went forward, even though the player was square. As I understand it, there was only one Croatia player between the ball and the goal and the ball was passed forward?

Has to be past the last defender before you can pass forward

We shouldn't fear them you're right, but I think we could be on the end of a hiding.

Roy should play as many Chelsea players as possible and just say do what you did against Barcelona :laugh:

He has done for the first 2 games.

May be stupid here, was the Spain goal not offside? The ball went forward, even though the player was square. As I understand it, there was only one Croatia player between the ball and the goal and the ball was passed forward?

Glad I am not the only one thinking that. Ball passed backwards fine but it went forward?

Ahh all sorted on BBC replay now.

But surely still off side from the 1st phase imo when he receives the ball ie gained an advantage from being off?

on my tv and with the rules i played under offside , hand ball, offside . fifa have f in ruined the game , the sooner they get rid of corrupt bastards the better

I reckon we will win the group if im completly honest. If we score more than France (do-able) then we win the group

We all know England are going to put us through it tomorrow night!!!

We might be better off playing Spain. If we somehow won then we would play either Czech rep or Portugal in the semis. Whereas if we avoid Spain we would get Italy, then potentially the Germans in the final!

Spain are beatable and I would fear the Germans more. However think it will probably too ear for this team to beat Spain.

Archived