IGNORED

Neil Alexander - Rangers Reserve Keeper......?

Bar BS3

Sorry can't remember the name. Alexander, possibly....? Has a spell at St. Johnstone at some point, so I'm told.

Well, apparently we are in talks to sign him. Only hearsay, but from a usually reliable source.

If it's been mentioned before, then mods, please delete. Cheers!

Aparrantly he's still got a year left on his contract at Rangers ?

No idea. I don't think that really matters up at Rangers at the moment. Anyone they can shift off of the wage bill is helpfull for them, I would assume.

He is a very good goalkeeper but on decent wages and I am sure The Rangers would be keen to move him on. Faced with the possibility of playing in Division three in Scotland next season I am sure he will be keen to move as well. I noticed that he is a Hearts fan as well, so a desperate desire to remain with his boyhood heroes that may keep some Gers players at Ibrox will not come into it.

Interesting.

My prediction to a mate at the end of last season was that our 5 summer signings would be Neil Alexander, Paul Dixon, Kirk Broadfoot, David Templeton and Fran Sandaza.

Obviously if we do sign 5 as we've already brought in Jody Morris, at least one was wrong, but time will tell...

Interesting.

My prediction to a mate at the end of last season was that our 5 summer signings would be Neil Alexander, Paul Dixon, Kirk Broadfoot, David Templeton and Fran Sandaza.

Obviously if we do sign 5 as we've already brought in Jody Morris, at least one was wrong, but time will tell...

Would be delighted with two of those Graham

Hmm only 25 games in the last 5 years. Not sure about this one, but sounds like it is likely to happen.

I suppose it is hard to get a good standard number 2 keeper, so kind of makes sense.

Alexander took Rangers to the europa league cup final.Saved us in the shoot out,in the semi.If he was not second choice and playing for a team.He would be third choice keeper every time for Scotland.He is much better than Marshall and Gilkes.Bell is as good as him though,but has less experience in the game.And keepers are like wine,they get better with age.

Interesting.

Dixon, and Templeton.. Maybe Alexander.. No way to the other two...

Do we have to have contributions like this?

And whats your problem? I said earllier that id be happy with a few of the targets in Graham's post, and then when Ricardo mentioned them i agreed. Of all the pointless posts on this forum (yours above for example) i dont see why you picked on mine.

Templeton is not as good as you think . mackay-steven or johnny russell , maybe mcgowan are the best young talents , murray davidson isnt good enough yet either . what is that **** jock all about ? You give scottish folk a bad name so **** right off you **** .

Is that the lad McGowan at St .Mirren? He is a player who has impressed me every time I have seen him on tv!

Archived