IGNORED

What Do You Think Our First Team Will Be Next Year?

marcofisher

Not sure if this has been done already but I couldnt see it, plus new rumours and developments have occured already! So what do you think our first team including subs(7 next year!!) will be next year, considering the rumours etc there will be?

Mine: 4-1-2-1-2

GK: Gerken

RB: Foster

CB: Fontaine

CB: McManus

LB: Dixon

CDM: Skuse

RM: Adomah

LM: Bolasie(Coming of age for him this season)

CAM: Suso(Think this one has some substance to it)

ST: Pitman(Should be his telling season I feel)

ST: Stead

S1: New Goalie

S2: Wilson Or Nyatanga,no point having both

S3: Joe Edwards

S4: Elliot

S5: Morris

S6: Taylor( Depending how he is pre season, well see if hes too the mark) or loan Striker

S7: Joe Bryan or Woolford (Hopefully Joe Bryan will prove he is better)

So, whats yours?

4-4-2

GK - Gerken

RB - Foster (Although I think he's very poor) or Edwards

CB - McManus/Amougou/Keogh

CB - Fontaine

LB - McGivern(Reckon we'll re-sign him) or Foster

RM - Adomah

CM - Skuse

CM - Morris

LM - Bolasie/Woolford

ST - Stead

ST - Pitman/New signing

4-5-1

GK - Gerken

Same Defence ^

RM - Adomah

CM - Skuse

CM - Morris

CM - Pearson

LM - Bolasie/Woolford

ST - Stead

4-4-2

GK - Gerken

RB - Foster (Although I think he's very poor) or Edwards

CB - McManus/Amougou/Keogh

CB - Fontaine

LB - McGivern(Reckon we'll re-sign him) or Foster

RM - Adomah

CM - Skuse

CM - Morris

LM - Bolasie/Woolford

ST - Stead

ST - Pitman/New signing

4-5-1

GK - Gerken

Same Defence ^

RM - Adomah

CM - Skuse

CM - Morris

CM - Pearson

LM - Bolasie/Woolford

ST - Stead

any of those 2 teams and we will be relegated.

any of those 2 teams and we will be relegated.

It's not what I want to see, it's just what I think we will see. I cant see us signing another midfielder this summer, I have a feeling we'll sign one of the three central defenders i said, McGivern on loan again and a new Striker.

If I must

GK Gerken

LB Edwards/New Guy

CB Fontaine

CB Wilson

RB Foster (shudder)

LM Bolassie

LCM Pearson

RCM Skuse/Elliott

RM Adomah

AMC Reid

FD Stead

Yeah.....

Dixon is on the Derby radar,there current number one left backs refused a new deal.So I doubt that he will come,if they are interested.Its a lot nearer home to,for him to nip back and down to see family and friends.And the move there was great for Bryson.Clough will certainly give him a game.As he is decent in defence,but his strong suits getting up and down the flanks.And creating goals with some great crossing.Should do well at that level.And is un lucky to be over looked for Scotland,in favour off Mulgrew at left back.Who seems better at centre back,were he was not played for Scotland there yet.Only down to him having pace,and most off our defenders lack that.One off the reasons we are not making any major finals.Lee Wallace can play centre back to has pace,and left side off midfield and left back.How ever he is left footed,just like Hanley and Wilson.Our up and coming young defenders with pace.I just hope Steven Saunders is the answer,as he is right footed.But might not come back the same player after the injury.How ever is a really bright prospect in defence for our future.Should already be at a better team than Motherwell.And Webster has pace,but was found out against the yanks.Even if it was his first game at that level in years.

Dixon is on the Derby radar,there current number one left backs refused a new deal.So I doubt that he will come,if they are interested.Its a lot nearer home to,for him to nip back and down to see family and friends.And the move there was great for Bryson.Clough will certainly give him a game.As he is decent in defence,but his strong suits getting up and down the flanks.And creating goals with some great crossing.Should do well at that level.And is un lucky to be over looked for Scotland,in favour off Mulgrew at left back.Who seems better at centre back,were he was not played for Scotland there yet.Only down to him having pace,and most off our defenders lack that.One off the reasons we are not making any major finals.Lee Wallace can play centre back to has pace,and left side off midfield and left back.How ever he is left footed,just like Hanley and Wilson.Our up and coming young defenders with pace.I just hope Steven Saunders is the answer,as he is right footed.But might not come back the same player after the injury.How ever is a really bright prospect in defence for our future.Should already be at a better team than Motherwell.And Webster has pace,but was found out against the yanks.Even if it was his first game at that level in years.

hope you're not on about Andy Webster.

Webster has pace? What Andy Webster?

Exactly my thoughts :rofl2br:

Andy Webster has pace and is back to the form he had with Dundee United winning them the cup.When you had him he was a sick note,and was always toiling with injuries.And injuries hamper a players pace.When he is playing with injections.The guys over that now.And would cope better now in that league.With his experience and leader ship qualities.Even showing a example to any player,how to fight back and win over a torrid time with them.Sadly City never got to see Andy at his best.I am not sure if he has another year left to run on his contract.He might get paid off though,as Hearts want to cut there wage bill.And go with younger players next year.I would have him in a Scotland team any day over McManus.Both have the experience to get the best out off Gary Kenneth,if you land him.He played his best football with Webster at Dundee Utd,winning the Scottish cup.

Andy Webster has pace and is back to the form he had with Dundee United winning them the cup.When you had him he was a sick note,and was always toiling with injuries.And injuries hamper a players pace.When he is playing with injections.The guys over that now.And would cope better now in that league.With his experience and leader ship qualities.Even showing a example to any player,how to fight back and win over a torrid time with them.Sadly City never got to see Andy at his best.I am not sure if he has another year left to run on his contract.He might get paid off though,as Hearts want to cut there wage bill.And go with younger players next year.I would have him in a Scotland team any day over McManus.Both have the experience to get the best out off Gary Kenneth,if you land him.He played his best football with Webster at Dundee Utd,winning the Scottish cup.

Ive saw slugs turn and move quicker than both Webster and Kenneth. A player in the state of Webster when here at his age even when over his injuries wouldnt suddenly gain what people would call 'pace'. He couldnt even jump when here. Without doubt up their with Phil Starbuck as one of the worst ever loan signings ive saw.

If I must

GK Gerken

LB Edwards/New Guy

CB Fontaine

CB Wilson

RB Foster (shudder)

LM Bolassie

LCM Pearson

RCM Skuse/Elliott

RM Adomah

AMC Reid

FD Stead

Yeah.....

Bobby Reid? No chance. He's been out on loan and hadn't had a kick at lower levels, he's not good enough for the championship.

He'll be loaned out to Bath or something. I went to school with Bobby and there were better players than him even then. I used to love getting him frustrated as he's a bit of a moaner.

Why a new CM we have Marv, Skuse, Pearson, Kilkenny & Morris. Wont see a new one until one or two leave

That group aren't good enough.

Skuse and Marv aren't going to offer much going forward, Pearson will play on the left, Kilkenny has been rubbish and Morris we haven't seen yet.

I think we should keep Skuse, Marv, Morris and sign another creative midfielder which is why I hope we sign Suso or someone else.

That group aren't good enough.

Skuse and Marv aren't going to offer much going forward, Pearson will play on the left, Kilkenny has been rubbish and Morris we haven't seen yet.

I think we should keep Skuse, Marv, Morris and sign another creative midfielder which is why I hope we sign Suso or someone else.

Skuse looked decent when played in a more advanced role last season, Pearson looks much better in the centre than on the left, Kilkenny I agree and likewise with Morris. Just cannot see us signing another CM without shipping one or two out.

EDIT: Oh and Marv isn't good enough anymore IMO

Skuse looked decent when played in a more advanced role last season, Pearson looks much better in the centre than on the left, Kilkenny I agree and likewise with Morris. Just cannot see us signing another CM without shipping one or two out.

EDIT: Oh and Marv isn't good enough anymore IMO

I rate Skuse, but him and Marv can't play together imo, Morris and Skuse doesn't sound exciting either.

I think we are still to find a good partner for Skuse. Hopefully this will be addressed. We need goals from midfield as that's what successful teams have.

I think if we do we get that suso and I know it's unlikely I think del may play him behind stead as a supporting role leaving Morris and skuse in the midfield ps I I think Morris will be a starter otherwise he wouldn't of left st Johnstone

Ive saw slugs turn and move quicker than both Webster and Kenneth. A player in the state of Webster when here at his age even when over his injuries wouldnt suddenly gain what people would call 'pace'. He couldnt even jump when here. Without doubt up their with Phil Starbuck as one of the worst ever loan signings ive saw.

Where did I say that Kenneth was fast?What he has is height,he is 6 foot six.And a reading off the game,good at holding the line.And his passing is decent enough.He is a guy that is times his tackles and is nobody you would want clattered bye.The way you make the championship sound,is that every player runs like Bolt.Get real there is plenty off teams,that have slower defenders than Kenneth.Who are nowhere near as good as him.Also I know for a fact that I have watched McManus more than the lot off you.And Kenneth is faster than he is.So please do not get me started.Also your always going on about selling players.Well Kenneth could have went to Blackpool for half a million,with a year left on his contract.He stayed to win the cup.Are they not the type off men that you want.Guys who want to be winners,and have the medals.Who are in it for the game and the jersey,and not just the money?

Where did I say that Kenneth was fast?What he has is height,he is 6 foot six.And a reading off the game,good at holding the line.And his passing is decent enough.He is a guy that is times his tackles and is nobody you would want clattered bye.The way you make the championship sound,is that every player runs like Bolt.Get real there is plenty off teams,that have slower defenders than Kenneth.Who are nowhere near as good as him.Also I know for a fact that I have watched McManus more than the lot off you.And Kenneth is faster than he is.So please do not get me started.Also your always going on about selling players.Well Kenneth could have went to Blackpool for half a million,with a year left on his contract.He stayed to win the cup.Are they not the type off men that you want.Guys who want to be winners,and have the medals.Who are in it for the game and the jersey,and not just the money?

I never said you did. I simply chucked Kenneth in to the point i was making as he too like Andy Webster has no pace.

I last saw Kenneth against Rangers in his teams 5-0 loss i think it was. He was a complete embarrassment. As said slow on the turn and even slower when trying to run. Caught out of position many times and his distribution was cringe worthy. Was a clear weak link yet continued to point shout and scream at all his team mates when it was him making the mistakes. On that performance he would be better off on the doors in town.

Kenneth's playing style reminded me far too much of Rob Jones. The ex Hibs captain who joined then Championship side S****horpe - and look how he turned out.

Anyone who cant get above Andy Webster in the Scottish national team must be poor fella.

Webster. Webster. Webster. Webster. Webster.

No comment?

.your fellow Scots have confirmed you talk bollocks half the time. Don't you have another forum you can try and hijack?

Webster. Webster. Webster. Webster. Webster.

No comment?

.your fellow Scots have confirmed you talk bollocks half the time. Don't you have another forum you can try and hijack?

How do you know that they were Scots?Also it was about one person.As I actually kept track on what I post.And as I said to them,they were no buddy.If they think McLean has never been on the wing.Or has no ability in his game to beat people.I have saw him do that every time he has played.He would know that to,if he was not lying about who he supported.Who is hijacking anything,it was not me that mentioned Broadfoot.It was somebody else,and the others who would be annoyed if he came.Like he is going to come any how.Just like Swanson was meant to come.And he would rather play for a tiny no mark team like the Posh

How do you know that they were Scots?Also it was about one person.As I actually kept track on what I post.And as I said to them,they were no buddy.If they think McLean has never been on the wing.Or has no ability in his game to beat people.I have saw him do that every time he has played.He would know that to,if he was not lying about who he supported.Who is hijacking anything,it was not me that mentioned Broadfoot.It was somebody else,and the others who would be annoyed if he came.Like he is going to come any how.Just like Swanson was meant to come.And he would rather play for a tiny no mark team like the Posh

Webster?

Archived